I must have posted some truth...

Help Support Steer Planet:

hangonsloopy

I was watching all that unfold and was very interested.  Now thats what I call one stop shopping, Ill take that heatwave steer, those monopoly embryos, and a 115 lb. blonde. 

Woody

Oh how I miss the rants between Cottullaguy and Knabe!!!!!  Always good entertainment.

OH Breeder

aj said:
I do know there is a circle of people you don't mess with. One is a friend of a moderater......and if there is a problem there is a instant deluge of complaints that is mailed to the one moderators complaint box. It is a orchestrated action.

Did they find aliens in Roswell, NM?
The "New World Order" do they control All the Worlds government?
Big Foot and the Abominable Snowman ......do they exist?
Atlantis the city under the sea......where  the heck is it?
AJ being run out off steerplanet by a "group of people" who are "friends of the moderator" for no reason.

They all seem to fit.
:eek:

Attachments

• abominablesnowman.jpg
    abominablesnowman.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 167

knabe

aj said:
I do know there is a circle of people you don't mess with. One is a friend of a moderater......and if there is a problem there is a instant deluge of complaints that is mailed to the one moderators complaint box. It is a orchestrated action.

a regular symphony. 

jason

No conspiracy theory, to be honest sometimes I don't have time to deal with the bs.  I was out of town this prior weekend up in till tonight, and with just my evo I can't read every thread.  Sometimes easier to lock it up and take a look at it later than field calls all evening.

Cmon guys you know this forum is loosely moderated. 

Show Dad

OH Breeder said:
aj said:
I do know there is a circle of people you don't mess with. One is a friend of a moderator......and if there is a problem there is a instant deluge of complaints that is mailed to the one moderators complaint box. It is a orchestrated action.

AJ being run out off steerplanet by a "group of people" who are "friends of the moderator" for no reason.

They all seem to fit.

OHB since you asked. ;)

The trash in the saucer needed dumping and Roswell looked like a good place to leave it (didn't think anyone would notice).

I hate to say it but the New World Order is spelled CHOAS! (you know like in "Get Smart")

Do Big Foot and Yeti exist? Well, yes and they cheat at cards!

To find Atlantis, you follow the rabbit hole and take a left at Albuquerque.

Hope that clears things up for you.  ;D <alien>

Bradenh

[/quote]

quote]evidence for that can be seen on your nearest tv on a jack link jerkey commercial. they exist  (lol)

CAB

SD said:
OH Breeder said:
aj said:
I do know there is a circle of people you don't mess with. One is a friend of a moderator......and if there is a problem there is a instant deluge of complaints that is mailed to the one moderators complaint box. It is a orchestrated action.

They all seem to fit.

OHB since you asked. ;)

The trash in the saucer needed dumping and Roswell looked like a good place to leave it (didn't think anyone would notice).

I hate to say it but the New World Order is spelled CHOAS! (you know like in "Get Smart")

To find Atlantis, you follow the rabbit hole and take a left at Albuquerque.

Hope that clears things up for you.  ;D <alien>

Classic SD!! Thanks!! Gotta love that Alien brain work!!