I NEED A CALF, LOOKING FOR TWIN OR ORPHAN

Help Support Steer Planet:

redwingfarm

We lost a nice 3 day old Salute calf last night,  found calf unable to walk when I went out to chores last night, injury was to hip area, and the calf died during the night, we suspect the calf got stepped on yesterday and had internal injuries.  I NEED A CALF TO TRANSPLANT, looking for a twin or orphan ti transplant to this cow.  please call me @ 419-572-1730 or reply if you can help

spanky

red said:
419 area code is Ohio. Where are you close too?

Red
I have a good bull calf that his mother dose not want to nurse. would be willing to sale. depends on how far you want travel. two weeks old sunday 24th.call me at 517-403-7525

DL

Not to rain on anybodies parade (and I know this is done all the time) BUT when you bring in a calf from wherever and put with your cow herd (some of whom I presume are still pregnant) just consider the possibility that you may be bringing the bovine equivalent of "Typhoid Mary" to your farm and ask yourself is it worth the risk?

OH Breeder

When I was younger we had lots of dairy's around us. We still have a couple left. They usually have calves you can transplant fast. Usually they also will sell you a calf reasonable. We always fed the bull calves out and if you are lucky to get a heifer, we kept them to milk.