I NEED to show next weekend.

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

Ok..if the IL Beef Expo is cancelled, I need to find another show to go to..other than Xenia, does anyone know of any hows going on in IL, IN, or OH next weekend? Thanks for any info!!

Cows-N-Corn

There is the Missouri Block and Briddle that weekend or Purdue AGR Mar 7-8. Or you can travel down to Louisville for the Ky. Beef Expo. Me ill be going to Purdue

cattlejunky

Well we will see you at the Purdue AGR.  I will have my Cattlejunky T-shirts there so stop by and visit.  We will most likely be in the Beef Barn closest to the Ring.  I will have a new shirt out  "If you can't take the heat.  Stay outta the Ring.  Really cool graphics. 

shortyjock89

cattlejunky said:
Well we will see you at the Purdue AGR.  I will have my Cattlejunky T-shirts there so stop by and visit.  We will most likely be in the Beef Barn closest to the Ring.  I will have a new shirt out  "If you can't take the heat.  Stay outta the Ring.  Really cool graphics. 

Cool, I'll definately have to stop by and take a look at the T-Shirts.  What are you guys taking as far as calves?