I put this one the hele board but if anyone knows?

Help Support Steer Planet:

amss101

When I first started on SP the post would be the first (original) post would be at the top of page 1 then response post listed underneath until it reached page 2 and so on...now, to see the original I have to click on the last page, for ex. pg. 3 and then scroll to the bottom--the first response post will be on top of the original and so on--so when I click on a new post, the newest post shows up first, then I have to click on the last page, scroll down, read up and go to the page before it and work my way to page 1...have I done something to upset the way it used to be ( I like having the original on page one and working my way down, then clicking on page 2, ect.) OR has it changed as a whole??  If I have done it, can you tell me how to fix it??  Thanks.

red

amss101 said:
When I first started on SP the post would be the first (original) post would be at the top of page 1 then response post listed underneath until it reached page 2 and so on...now, to see the original I have to click on the last page, for ex. pg. 3 and then scroll to the bottom--the first response post will be on top of the original and so on--so when I click on a new post, the newest post shows up first, then I have to click on the last page, scroll down, read up and go to the page before it and work my way to page 1...have I done something to upset the way it used to be ( I like having the original on page one and working my way down, then clicking on page 2, ect.) OR has it changed as a whole??  If I have done it, can you tell me how to fix it??  Thanks.

go to your profile. click on the "look & preferences." you should be able to click on show new posts first.

Red