I sure do wish

Help Support Steer Planet:

doubled

I sure do wish everyone would put their location on their profile, lots of times I would like to know what part of the country these people are from,
what do you all think, maybe it needs to be a requirement when you create a profile.

char

i also agree.....now i need to check my profile so if it isn't on there i will add it....char

doubled

I was dumb and did the same thing, I needed to fill out my own before I spoke- DUH :)))

renegade

I like that idea and i tried to change that and a few other things on my profile a couple of weeks ago but forgot my password...i think i remember it now though :))).

KDSC

renegade said:
I like that idea and i tried to change that and a few other things on my profile a couple of weeks ago but forgot my password...i think i remember it now though :))).
how do you get on the planet if you dont have your pass word??

renegade

For some reason i thought that my password was something different (the one i use for online checking account thing) but it finaly clicked that it is the same password i use to login  :))). I just click always stay logged in, it does log me off sometimes

red

It's also a good place to put a website info for advertizing.
I love how creative some are getting w/ their profile pictures!!!

Red

red

also if you update your age on your profile ( come on, I'm going to be 50!) we can add you to our monthly birthday greetings.

Red

knabe

renegade said:
For some reason i thought that my password was something different (the one i use for online checking account thing) but it finaly clicked that it is the same password i use to login  :))). I just click always stay logged in, it does log me off sometimes

jason may need to look at the logged in thingy.  mine refuses to change session time.