I want your help!! Please :)

Help Support Steer Planet:

american honey

Hello there! So, I am stuck!! I am a aspiring blogger/writer and I need some help think of topics to write about!! My focus is broad, everything is agriculture related, hence love4agriculture.blogspot.com which is where my blog is located. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE you help, so throw me some ideas and I will see what I can cook up!! Thanks a bunch!!

Lindsey

justme

how about a once a week or every couple weeks share a favorite easy recipe?  I know I'm always looking for quick easy recipes!  you could do beef, pork, or a vegetable that is in season.  I know your young, but it maybe a way to have your mom or relatives to share family recipes with you and us!

american honey

justme said:
how about a once a week or every couple weeks share a favorite easy recipe?  I know I'm always looking for quick easy recipes!  you could do beef, pork, or a vegetable that is in season.  I know your young, but it maybe a way to have your mom or relatives to share family recipes with you and us!

I like that...hmm...thats a good idea!! Thank you much!!

KCK

You could spotlight people in agriculture. Maybe make it Thank a Farmer Thursday?
Also, spell check...... your headline about posting on the internet should be "Watch" not "Whatch". If you are aspiring, your blog will be something for your portfolio, so always take a few seconds to spell check. I have found that blogging is a heck of a lot harder than I thought it would be. Mine has no rhyme nor reason, more of a random conglomeration of nonsense:)
Good luck!

creativecattle

I think what is most important to remember is to blog about something you are passionate about. People like to read things that the see the author is excited about. Good luck. It is always great to have others telling agriculture's story www.crystalcattle.com

american honey

KCK said:
You could spotlight people in agriculture. Maybe make it Thank a Farmer Thursday?
Also, spell check...... your headline about posting on the internet should be "Watch" not "Whatch". If you are aspiring, your blog will be something for your portfolio, so always take a few seconds to spell check. I have found that blogging is a heck of a lot harder than I thought it would be. Mine has no rhyme nor reason, more of a random conglomeration of nonsense:)
Good luck!
Thank you very much for the encouragement!! No one my close friends of family, well no one really know about my blog, haha so...its good to have other peoples suggestions!!