I was wondering who has kids.

Help Support Steer Planet:

BIGTEX

I was wondering who has kids or grandkids on this site. I have a 2 year old girl and a 5 year old boy.

SKF

I have an 18yr old son, 12yr. old and  2yr. old daughters.

Cattledog

I have a daughter that just turned 8 weeks old.  I hope she likes cattle as much as I do!

rtnok

I have three daughters and one son 29-20. Two grandchildren and one on the way. The grand kids are so much more fun than the kids were or is it I just have more time for them. roni

steermomintx

I have a 10 year old son, a 6 and a 4 year old daughter.

Attachments

• Kendall Co Fair 016.JPG
    Kendall Co Fair 016.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 432

RSC

3 Boys 9, 5, and 4. Grant, Gavin and Grady!   I call them my G-String!

Pictured below in order of age.

RSC

Attachments

• Grant aft Cattle Show.jpg
    Grant aft Cattle Show.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 646
  • Sheep 2.jpg
    Sheep 2.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 653
  • Sheep 1.jpg
    Sheep 1.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 642

Simmymom1

I have a 12 year old (13 next month) daughter who looks like she is 17  ( yes, I am skeered!!!)    :'( :'(

itk

I have a two year old daughter and a 8 year old son. So far they both like pigs better then the cattle but you got to start somewhere.

shortyjock89

oakbar said:
Two girls--19 & 16.

I feel sorry for you.  My dad only has to deal with one teenage girl, and he's gone completely insane, and she's only 16...

CAB

2 daughters, 28 & 26, one son 18.
  Simmymom 1, you should be SKEERED!!!! Just kidding, I'm sure that she's great!!! Brent

oakbar

My oldest daughter is a sophomore at ISU(she did a video for the 2007 Iowa State Fair that is linked to our website if you ever want to get to know us a little better) and is currently working towards a double major in Engineering and Marketing.   She's also really involved with Block & Bridle,etc. and most of her friends there are from "cattle families".

Our youngest is a sophomore in our local high school and is active in just about everything from sports to music to FFA and 4H.

You're right though, having two teenage daughter's can be challenging at times--but I probably would have had a few challenges with sons, too, I'd guess!!   We've had great times together and both girls think I'm nuts when it comes to cattle.

amss101

Twin 10 yr. old girls, and a 7 (soon to be 8) yr. old daughter.  I'm skeered, too!!  I only have a couple of years until I'm right there w/ Simmymom1.  And I' guessing we'll have triple trouble w/ our three.  Maybe they'll just stay in love w/ their steers.-ha

oakbar

Oops, I almost forgot.  I've got two grandnephews that are just getting started in the show ring!!  This is the youngest at his first show last year.

Attachments

• Casson and Titus 2007.JPG
    Casson and Titus 2007.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 353

Simmymom1

amss101 said:
Twin 10 yr. old girls, and a 7 (soon to be 8) yr. old daughter.  I'm skeered, too!!  I only have a couple of years until I'm right there w/ Simmymom1.  And I' guessing we'll have triple trouble w/ our three.  Maybe they'll just stay in love w/ their steers.-ha

;D  You are going to have triple the threat, poor thing!!  I am hoping too that my daughter stays in love with her cattle and horses.  We just keep buying and buying, praying that we can "buy" her thoughts away from boys!!  Ha Ha