I was wondering who has kids.

Help Support Steer Planet:

amss101

Oh, Doc..ya know those three girls are much better than any ole' boy would be...look how good they look in the show ring.

dutch pride

We have a 19yr old daughter and a 17 yr old son. Also have 22 yr old niece we raised since she was 5 and had another niece from age 2 until 12. Youngest niece has a 5 month old boy so that make us grandparents in weird kind or way.

Had three in diapers at one time. Two of the girls were 6 months apart in age and when they were little they looked kind of alike as there were cousins. When  out together some people who did not know us well would ask if they were twins. We would say, no they are six months apart and walk away. You could almost hear the wheel turning in there brains as they tried to figure that one out.

DLZ

doubled

Two boys one 23 and one 20
one works for Pioneer here in Iowa
the other farms, sells continious fencing, and sells show cattle (hes the one thats poor)

OH Breeder

I don't have children of my own. BUT, I have neices and nephews. I would not be able to run the operation without them. They are a source of youth for me. They keep me young and I try to help them fly right. SOmetimes it is easier to come to me for advice etc. I know its not the same. But, I love them dearly. I give them the world if I could.

vet tech

Well we have 9 kids. 6 boys and 3 girls..ages 7 months to 17. Our oldest son uses this site constantly and loves it. Hes the one that most likes the cattle and responds to a lot of things on here. But I saw this and couldn't resist!

amss101

I don't know how you have cattle...I couldn't afford to feed all those boys-lol.  Guess thats what the cattle are for!  Good luck to you..

steermaker

My wife and I are blessed with 3 children.  All of them have shown cattle.  The oldest, a boy, just started law school in September.  The middle child (boy #2) is a freshmen in college and is playing Captain Hook in the college musical, "Peter Pan".  Our youngest is 11, she is very active in local 4-H.  She shows cattle along with some other home economic projects. 

Will

We have two children a 6 year old son and a 2 year old daughter.  Both love to ride the tractor and fight over who gets to run the bale bed.  Both have already logged to many hours in the hay field.  It is a pleasure to get to take them both with to do chores everyday.  Only problem when we wean and get sale calves ready my son always picks one out then it is a fight when it gets sold.  I can not wait until he is old enough to show.  He is quite the little salesman.

red

a 1 year old corgi named woody!

Also a 27 year old daughter living her life somewhere.

Red

Latest posts