I would like your opinions please

Help Support Steer Planet:

olsun

It is a long time until our next breeding season here, but I would appreciate your thoughts. If you were to use a son of Ali, which one or ones would it be, and why? I really like the Ali bloodline, but not sure about which son to use.

AStar

Thriller and Benz. Calves are very similar, but the Thrillers have more muscle and Benz's have more hair.

shortyjock89

Bojo for sure. And then probably Benz. If I were going to use another Maine, it'd be Predator.

smo

i have not seen any thriller calfs grow and feed out yet so its kinda a shot in the dark nothing is proven but i will say i bought a real nice thriller calf that is still on the mom and i hope it feeds out good haha why dont you use ali him self?

rasor club calves

There is a new bull out of ali called banner. he has heatwave on the bottom side to. this is his first crop this year and we have a VERY nice banner heifer in the barn. her mother is not the greatest in herd just has a good udder. banner gave this calf alot of belly and bone. plus hair!
she will be on the road this winter for sure! monopoly or walks alone sure sounds like good flushes.