IA Beef Expo Red Angus Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Torch

ROAD WARRIOR said:
M Bar said:
Well that's a news flash, a ringman who "sneaks" one out.  Bet you didn't see anyone bidding.............Sorry Stu, that was too easy to poke fun of you.

Thanks T Roy - it was one of those deals where I thought she was too cheap for what she was and bid a couple of times, one more bid and someone else would have owned her. RW

I have a couple of those running around my place too!

squirt71

RW-
How did lot 70 look?  I really wanted to go to the sale, but my ride got sick and I was interested in her.

Show Steaks

lot 70 was circled on my sale sheet. want to say it was  heifer? if indeed it was a heifer it looked alot liek lot 71 with a little bit thicker neck and maybe touch plainer made and by touch i mean an expert clip job could change that.

ROAD WARRIOR

squirt71 said:
RW-
How did lot 70 look?  I really wanted to go to the sale, but my ride got sick and I was interested in her.

Lot 70 was probably a little more refinrd in her type than some of the other heifers, but I really kind of liked her. I was a sleep at the wheel when she came through or she probably would have brought more than she did. I would have probably clipped her a little different than they had her done as well. RW

justintime

squirt71 said:
RW-
How did lot 70 look?  I really wanted to go to the sale, but my ride got sick and I was interested in her.

squirt.... what were you interested in ... your ride or the lot 70 heifer? haha... I had to read that line a couple times. I think you were interested in the heifer, but I could be wrong!! ;D

Show Heifer

Lot 70 wasn't near as powerful as some other heifers. She was finer boned, didn't have near the middle and capacity that others had.
She was femanine, with a long extended front.
She was a bit under the money, but nothing to have nightmares about. I was still mourning the loss of losing an earlier heifer I tried to buy!

squirt71

justintime said:
squirt71 said:
RW-
How did lot 70 look?  I really wanted to go to the sale, but my ride got sick and I was interested in her.

squirt.... what were you interested in ... your ride or the lot 70 heifer? haha... I had to read that line a couple times. I think you were interested in the heifer, but I could be wrong!! ;D
Lol JIT, I didn't realize how I wrote that.  I was interested in the heifer.