Ideas for my senior pictures??

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowinT

Im about to get my senior pictures done and i want to get some done that are cattle related, so i was wondering if anyone had some good ideas of what i could do? Thanks

linnettejane

i always love the pics of the steer or heifer laying down and the kid cuddling up or laying down with them....
cherokee had some very neat pics in their favorite fair pics thread that might give you some ideas....

ba

Here is a couple . First year cow with her calf and last year heifer in 4-h.
may need some help on getting these sized right

Attachments

• Brian-Scarlet-Lass1.jpg
    Brian-Scarlet-Lass1.jpg
    829.6 KB · Views: 627
  • Brian-Scarlet2.jpg
    Brian-Scarlet2.jpg
    885.3 KB · Views: 591

oakbar

Just an idea---use a roan Shorthorn---Blacks are just so boring!!!   

Actually the cowboy in those pictures is a pretty good looking guy--just think how much better he'd look with some color around him!!

OK, OK!!    Don't send me any hate mail--I just had to say it!! JMHO 

justme

Go to Pearl's Pics.  She has some neat ideas on her front page with heifers and pigs.  This isn't a sr. picture but it's my daughter.  It's been on here before but this ones for you to get an idea.  I hope its resized if not it'll be huge and I'm sorry.

Attachments

• dee and Daffodil.JPG
    dee and Daffodil.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 784

ba

Need help getting them down I know just enough to be dangerous!!
How is the color???? ;D ;D

Attachments

• bud & light 012.JPG
    bud & light 012.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 432

EONF

This one isn't a senior picture but it was on our Christmas card. If anybody wants to photoshop anything on it I would love to see it (especially if you could take the tag out)! This heifer is one of those really crazy ones... ;D

Attachments

• Fair%20&%20Hef%20026.jpg
    Fair%20&%20Hef%20026.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 400

BCCC

Here ya go!
index66561.jpg

garett

EONF said:
. If anybody wants to photoshop anything on it I would love to see it (especially if you could take the tag out)!

I personally like the ear-tag in. It gives the picture more character, or at least I think so..Good Job of taking it out though BCCC.  (thumbsup)

nosejob8807

when i did my senior pics.. me and a friend took our steers to a near by park and had someone take pics. i wish i would of taken my lamb too but oh well.. anyways..  i tried to resize it  another idea besides my pic.. a friend had her horse and steer in the back ground (looked like they were grazing) and her laying on the ground and up against the tree. i was also on a fence with the steer.. steer actually had a snot comin out of his nose.. photographer almost threw up when i put my finger in his nose and got it out lol

Attachments

• scan0001.jpg
    scan0001.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 306

Rocky Hill Simmental

I regret not having a senior picture taken with one of my heifers. I was going to but the heifer I showed that year had an attitude problem and probably wasn't patient enough to have her picture taken.

This one guy I know had one of his senior pictures taken with his horse by a creek while the horse was drinking water. It looked neat. It would be a neat background for someone with a show heifer too, I'd think.

Turkey Creek Ranch

I've always thought the ones taken in big open hay lofts were really cool. Maybe take one on your Show Box? ??? Or maybe take one leaning on a blocking chute with a calf in it. Maybe just hold a show stick even. Those are just some I thought of. Hope it helps.

EONF

Thanks so much linnettejane! She really is a character. Here are a few more we have had taken if anybody is interested. That first one we actually didn't plan on taking; it just kind of happened. To me it seems like the best cattle senior/Christmas pictures happen when you don't try really hard. Just interact with them and the pictures (at least for us) turn out better.

Attachments

• Pro%20Pics%20%202-08%20119.jpg
    Pro%20Pics%20%202-08%20119.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 310
  • Pro%20Pics%20%202-08%20137.jpg
    Pro%20Pics%20%202-08%20137.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 298
  • Pro%20Pics%20%202-08%20166.jpg
    Pro%20Pics%20%202-08%20166.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 280

red

my daughter had one w/ several of her tropies, halter & stuffed steer in it.

Red