ijango

Help Support Steer Planet:

scales17

has anyone heard of this..
ihave a account on here and this is expected to be a multi-million franchise when it hits nation wide..
its gonna be like google..  everyone please go to: johnscales.ijano.biz

thanks,
sss

Cowboy

I received a link to that new web browser deal a couple weeks ago from a good friend in Texas. After carefully looking at this project, it seems eerily similar to alot of the pyrimid schemes that went around the WORK AT HOME BIZ craze back a few yerars ago. After alot of diligence, I never did find a single one of those plans that actually made any money for any one other than the VERY few who designed and started it.

It is classic however -- pay a membership fee to your sponsor -- and a monthly maintenance fee after that -- and then sit back and wait while (Hopefully) thousands flock to join after you did. Commisions are
"" PAID "" on all new subscribers under you by your upline sponsors. Thats how it is sposed to work, most of the time however, after meybe as little as 90 days, the rush to join has passed, and then there is no more income stream for the upline, and the whole thing fizzlesi nto obscurity. I admit, I even tried one of these things back in 2000 -- never made a penny -- lost a few hundred.

Hope this one works, but don't hold your breath just yet.

Best of luck --

Terry

scales17

yea.
but hey you spend 150 bucks quick..
i know i probaly wasted 150 bucks..
but it might come thru and work out..
i and alot of others think this is the real deal.

kobo_ranch

Yes . . . Matt Turner just signed us up.  I said NEVER again on these money making schemes, but this one does sound pretty interesting. 
Plus no selling "stuff"  ALL online.  I know some of these things can work. Have several friends that have made money in Network marketing.  It is proven.  Just depends on the company, the person/people under and above you, and you.  Figured if Matt got in and a few of the other big guys--thinking just maybe they might be onto something. . .
(hope they don't mind me calling them 'big guys") 
We got invited to go to Vegas for a little vacation next week with a couple of friends.  Figured we'd drop MINIMUM $1000 bucks for husband and I . . . so we said no, and I signed up for iJanco instead.  (NOT NEAR THAT MUCH about $150 plus a small monthly fee.  Actually LAUNCHES tomarrow!
Don't know how it'll all turn out, but figured it was a gamble just like going to VEGAS,or anything else . . . raising cattle for one! 

Who knows might actually pay off plus make a few friends along the way!

Learn more about it at:    www.kobo1.ijango.biz

or email us at [email protected]!

<cowboy>

JSchroeder

Of course those guys are saying it's going to be big.  That's how MLM works, it's all about inspiring enthusiasm in your down line.

How many of the "big" people who are doing it make their living online?  Go ask tech folks who make their living on the web what they think about Ijango.  I mean the people who know how money flows and where the profit is in online marketing.  This is nothing new, it's been tried numerous times before.  It's the latest joke being played on people who don't want to do the actual work it takes to make money online.

I would never call a company promoting itself with a bankrupt dead beat dad stepping out of a vanity plated Maserati in it's promotional video a "real deal".  The sleazy SEO stuff they used to promote this service long in advance were enough to convince me.  They had their hands in way too many amateur hour type things for anybody who believe their ideas of being the next Google.

It will make money for a few people just like every other pyramid scheme.  They'll use those few people as spokespeople to get more people to sign up.  The bottom of the pyramid will run out of room to grow.  It will fail.  Time will pass.  Somebody else will do it again.

gocanes719

Let me set the record straight on a few things here if I may.  First off 99.9% of MLM investors fail due to the amount of money they invest initially.  They buy marketing props, inventory, etc. then they never put in the work needed to see the investment through.  Ijango is a very exciting idea that allows users to generate revenue from the use of a personalized web portal.  The portal generates revenue with traffic and shopping.  Ijango has agreements with over 1000 retailers such as ebay, amazon, etc and will receive commision from purchases made thru the portal.  The idea has not been attempted, maybe in part but not like this.  Steve Smith who is the chairman of ijango made an estimated 200 million dollars in ijango and many of us in Texas have friends who made significant amounts of money in the 80's and 90's. Most who have not researched the company chose to pick fun at Cameron Barrett Sharpe who has had some large mistakes in his life.  Cameron is the idea behind ijango but he is not involved in the financial or money side of the business.  He is the spokesperson for the business which only makes sense because it is his idea.  Every good businessman takes a few chances in life to be successful.  Ijango may be a small risk but the rewards can be great. 

I respect the fact that this isn't for everyone but stereotyping it like other networking companies is not totally accurate.  This is the most fair way possible to compensate the users of the portal.  We are trying to earn a residual income with this not make a living off of the internet.  Here is a breakdown of the leadership behind the business.

In closing here is a quick bio of who does call the shots and a personal invite from me to call me at anytime if you have an interest, questions.

Stephen R. Smith is a hugely successful entrepreneur known to many as one of the true Texas mavericks. In the mid-1980's, Mr. Smith developed an interest in the network marketing business model.  He recognized the marketing and compensation strategy was ideally suited for the marketing and distribution of services, rather than physical products.  Relying on his intuition, he designed and deployed his network-marketing strategy at a telecommunication startup company.  This concept quickly grew to become Excel Communications -- a billion dollar publicly traded long-distance company that, in total paid out hundreds of millions of dollars in commissions to its Representatives for building their billion-dollar customer base.

About a year before that Steve and his son Rayner Smith had joined forces in a startup Network Marketing Company that was focusing on building a social network of travel customers. In that year they had already made a considerable investment in the management, IT and corporate governance infrastructure to handle its anticipated growth, but unforeseen economic conditions created an environment where travel was not a growing industry.

The timing could have not been better. With the management team and operational infrastructure in place, Steve's peerless experience and Cameron's contagious vision for iJango, one of the most compelling business models of our time, had been born and it was time to get to work.

Rayner Smith was named CEO and went to work on turning the vision into reality. Old enough to recall the experiences and financial hardships his family endured through their struggles while his father worked to find success in network marketing, he learned at an early age that nothing good comes easy.  "While all the other kids had heroes that were sports figures or movie stars, I was looking up to top earners like Chuck Hoover and Barbara & Mike Lammons," said Rayner. Raised in Austin , Texas and educated at Texas Christian University , he graduated from the Neeley School of Business with a degree in Business Management.  Rayner Smith has since been involved in managing his families' interests and building a variety of companies, most of which were web based. Bringing a unique perspective of a formal business education and a firsthand understanding of how network marketing works and the affect it has on families positioned him perfectly to lead the operations at iJango.

iJango's Chief Financial Officer Tom Brown brought a vast amount of experience and knowledge to our team. Educated at the University of Southern California , Mr. Brown earned a Bachelor of Science, Finance and is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) with memberships in multiple institutions including CFA Institute and Associate of Corporate Growth. He began his career as Research Analyst training under the President of Paine Webber Group Inc. and went on to become CFO, co-founder, and President of several highly successful companies. His experiences range from the founding of private investment banking firms that focused on evaluating, structuring, negotiating and fundraising major acquisitions to acting as a board member for many of his clients to coordinating the sale of countless companies that total an amount of completed transactions exceeding $700 million.  Tom is also an SEC registered investment advisor and currently serves on the boards of numerous public and private companies. 

Danny Jacobs, who was born in Chattanooga , Tennessee and educated at Texas Christian University , is the Director of Representative Success. Danny's career has been spent in various corporations managing client relationships and sales departments with annual business revenues often exceeding $50 million. His remarkable skills and knowledge as an executive working with and catering to large numbers of independent contractors without compromising the level of quality is evident when interacting with the Representative Success Department. "The one trait I find common with all business owners...passion. The relationship between the entrepreneur and the iJango corporate office is vital to our mutual success," says Danny.

Our Director of Marketing and Communications, Tanya Smith, was born in Santa Fe , New Mexico and raised in Dallas , Texas .  Mrs. Smith graduated Cum Laude from the Neeley School of Business at Texas Christian University with a Business Marketing major and Spanish minor, where she met her husband, Rayner Smith.  She began her marketing career at one of the nation's leading advertising agencies, GSD&M in Austin , Texas , and from there she quickly developed her skills in branding, positioning and marketing, particularly in the online marketplace. 

Colin Murray, the Director of Marketing Technologies, was and born and raised in Austin , Texas with a family of entrepreneurs. Technology and the birth of the Internet quickly caught the attention of Colin as a young man and he found an insatiable desire to learn more.  Educated at Southwest Texas State University , and an early member of the Dell team, Colin has developed proficient skills in software programming and Internet technology. Following trends in technology, Mr. Murray quickly became an expert in both.  His expertise shows to Representatives when interacting with their business websites and back office system, both of which are under his direction. He continues to strategically orchestrate these as he monitors the technologies that this industry is evolving towards and ensuring that these tools and business interface are always on the leading edge of upcoming trends.

Creating a culture that is not only young and progressive but matched with seasoned executives makes for a vibrant and exciting group dedicated to the success of iJango and its Independent Representatives.

JSchroeder

Have you stepped back and considered the fact that you are evangelizing for a company that has absolutely no track record and has only told you what they want to tell you?

Ijango has agreements with over 1000 retailers such as ebay, amazon, etc and will receive commision from purchases made thru the portal.

It's not hard to setup the kind of agreements they are talking about.  I personally have “agreements” with over 100 retailers including those.  They’re called affiliate programs, require virtually nothing to take part in, and have been around since the mid-90s.  MLM affiliate programs have been around just as long.

The idea has not been attempted, maybe in part but not like this.

What about it is unique?  What exactly are they patenting?

Steve Smith who is the chairman of ijango made an estimated 200 million dollars in ijango and many of us in Texas have friends who made significant amounts of money in the 80's and 90's.

Did you word that wrong?  Ijango launched today, there’s no way they made 200 million on it.

Most who have not researched the company chose to pick fun at Cameron Barrett Sharpe who has had some large mistakes in his life.

You might be addressing me because I’m the only one that referred to Cameron/Barrett Stone (which name is he going by today?).  I was commenting on the idea that it’s “real” when they’re bending over backward with the symbolism of a rich lifestyle. 

I respect the fact that this isn't for everyone but stereotyping it like other networking companies is not totally accurate.

Then why are they using every old school MLM/pyramid technique in the book?  If this is truly something revolutionary, they wouldn’t go with the same clichéd sales techniques used to sell emus and get people to buy into the latest work from home fad.

This is the most fair way possible to compensate the users of the portal.

The users of the portal won’t get anything, the people that get them to use it will get paid.  If you want to discuss a fair method of compensating the users of the portal, look into the old reward programs that were a fad at the turn of the century.

We are trying to earn a residual income with this not make a living off of the internet.

Residual income is the lifeblood of most affiliate marketers, that’s nothing new.  I wasn’t saying you are trying to make a living off of the Internet.  I said those that do make a living off of the Internet largely consider Ijango to be the latest joke that is using worn out techniques to convince those that don’t know as much to pay them $150 and $19.95/month.

gocanes719

Of course the portal owners recieve compensation. If you want to receive compensation then become a director or sign up as an affiliate which  requires a $50 deposit.
If this isn't unique then where is another portal that compensates users? 

I misspoke regarding Steve Smith, he made fortunes in excel communications. The fact is that it takes money to make money. There are very few businessman in the world that haven't had a rough time and one time or another.

The bottomline is Jason doesn't want to join and that is fine. But I refuse to be a pessimist and assume that just because you don't  think it wil work that we should throw in the cards. That's fine but doesn't mean that this has no value. Nobody said that having relationships with retailers is tough.  I was simply stating facts. We have a large group that has had success in the program and there is a lot if interest. $150 is a small price to pay for the investment. Many that have had their investment repaid in spades and many that work with computers. Time will tell how succesful we will be. 

TMJ Show Cattle

The pro's and con's of this could get really interesting. I was contacted to invest with this ijango. I was given some names,whom I know very well who have either invested or speculated. I hope it really works,and can become at least a little extra income for some that need it. I chose not to invest,with no particular reason.I'm not normaly a pessimist,have been accused of being a tad to liberal,but in reality I was born in Missouri and you gotta show me. I have no interest in making the rich and wealthy,richer or wealthier at this time.If going strong after 3years and poor old "Sam" down the road hasn't lost his ass or his bank account,and he can honestly say "it was the best little investment I ever made" well then, I just might invest my piggy bank,and hope like hell all of the cats running the operation isn't going to jail for fraud or what not.

JSchroeder

Regarding other portals that compensate users, look into the dozens and dozens of them that were fads back in 02-03.  What Ijango is doing with it’s online store was pretty common back then but those portals actually did compensate the users.  And again, it’s not the users that are being compensated.  If you want a specific example, start with SkyBiz 2000 which was shockingly similar.

I would most certainly assume there are people that have had success.  However, the program hasn’t even started generating non-pyramid type revenue.  The kind of success that has been had so far is simply not the slightest bit sustainable.

Steve Smith is repeatedly cited as a reason this will make it because of his success with Excel.  It's no surprise he went head over heals for Ijango, HE made millions on Excel Communications but it is one of the largest MLM failures ever.  Yes, people have set backs in business but there's a reason you still have to put a resume together. 

I’m not telling anybody to throw in the cards, I’m challenging the evangelism of a company based on nothing but what that company has said.  Those people telling everyone what to think about the company (Sharpe and Smith) have done this before but those that have bought into it excuse one thing after another in some sort of blind faith.

jason

I am moving this to the classifieds because obviously the first post is a referral link into this MLM program.

I don't know the particulars, nor do I care to find out, but I would be careful investing in anything of this nature.

cards-falling-top_~394174.jpg

kimbaljd

Like the old saying, if it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it probably is! This is yet another get rich quick SCHEME.

JSchroeder

To beat a dead horse...

http://www.bbb.org/central-texas/business-reviews/multi-level-selling/ijango-in-austin-tx-90066721

In promotional statements made by iJango representatives online, iJango claims that their business has "partnered with the Google" in order to "become the biggest Network Marketing company online." On August 6th, 2009 BBB contacted Google regarding their affiliation with iJango and the Google Press Team provided the following statement:

"We are not affiliated with that company. Our trademark team is looking into this issue, thanks again for bringing it to our attention."

On August 7th, BBB contacted Rhapsody regarding promotional statements made by iJango claiming "whether (consumers) download from Rhapsody or iTunes you'll earn a percentage of each album purchased or song downloaded." A representative stated that Rhapsody was "not affiliated with iJango" and furthermore that they had "not gotten any information from the company."

Cowboy

Read my initial response !

The BBB report pretty much sums up the bottom line of this typeof MLM outfit. As I mentioned earleir -- the only people who aregoing to make any money are the ones who start it --  and as soon as they see it starting to stall -- they are and will be GONE! The signs of the early demise are already there folks -- read the BBB on when they contacted the company. The guys at the top are already making excuses -- and have been caught lying to the public already. Google and the other company have no contact info from them, yet they claim to have already made a huge deal with them.

R U N people -- RUN (Quoting Forest Gumps little friend! ) hehehe

Sorry to my friends on here who mayhave reffered me to this, I am not interested in losing money -- I have seen this way too much -- you learn from experineces like this one, some sooner than others.

Terry

jason

I love this quote

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." --Thomas A. Edison

STX

Has anybody heard of Team National? Is it the same concept?

Latest posts