I'll show you mine

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

Here's a few bulls we have used in the last few years.
1) CF Trump Three- full brother to Trump
2) NPS Durango - Imp.57th x Rose T90 owned with Martindell ( TH free)
3) Thick as a Brick- Huberdale Mastercharge x RSP Miss Heather MA (Bogaards dtr)
4) NPS Improvers Stride - Improver x Rose T90 owned with Martindell ( TH free)

Attachments

• cf trump three.jpg
    cf trump three.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 833
  • durango7yrold[1].jpg
    durango7yrold[1].jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 824
  • Brick[1].jpg
    Brick[1].jpg
    224 KB · Views: 852
  • nps_stride_5-26-07[1].jpg
    nps_stride_5-26-07[1].jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 828

justintime

itk...... you are making me relive the insecurities of my childhood. When I was young, my parents had to hang a pork chop around my neck in order to get the dog to play with me. Now you are saying I can't play with you here. Sigh!    My parents used to tell me that I was very slow to take a hint. When I started school they would wrap my lunch up in a road map.... hoping that I might take the hint and run away to explore the world. After reading some of the last posts maybe, just maybe, you will want to play with me again.

JbarL

rocking'd ambush X lucyboy  @ 14 months  ...looking forward to jan/feb ...my 2 tc toal second calf heifers are bred to him as well as my pb cow....not sure about my neighbors 3 simmi x's we used him on.... they dont preg check theres....really looking forward to the results this season....only secrect weapon we got is that fab 4  / ringo star / bealtles hair do... :Djbarl

Attachments

• ringo march.jpg
    ringo march.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 578
  • ringo.jpg
    ringo.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 589

itk

Oakbar I apologize nobody's ever taken my posts seriously before. No harm attended. I just figured if we all showed pics of our herd bulls we could get to the bottom of the whole secret issue. JIT I guess you can play next time just find some pictures of some crappy looking bulls so you don't make the rest of us look so bad. That is Nancy and Kim and Lawrence is on the halter. We bought the bull the fall after this picture was taken.

stumpy

Her is my secret weapon when he was about ready to fire one year ago.

Attachments

• PICT0157.JPG
    PICT0157.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 616

OH Breeder

oakbar said:
Check back to the original post in question---I think you should be talking to Oakview!!
I thought the secret bull came from "theTruth". I am missing something ???

itk

Through the process of elimination we can figure out who it isn't, therefor increasing the odds of figuring out who it is. Only 20,000 more bulls to go. Nobody said detective work was easy.

oakbar

OAKVIEW ( not Oakbar) claims to have the "best bull walking the face of the earth" for his entry in the "secret" bull contest!  I may have to stop in central Iowa one of these days to see him.  Otherwise, yes OH Breeder, I think "the truth" and ITK were the only other ones to claim to know outstanding "secret" bulls.

garybob

zach said:
resize  <cowboy>
The Phlemen Response might be too Commercially-Oriented. That's why pics like that'll never grace the cover of Maintainer....errr..I mean Shorthorn Country.

GB

Dutch Acres

stumpy said:
Her is my secret weapon when he was about ready to fire one year ago.

Jeff, you sure like those white on white genetics.  You trying to become a Charolais breeder?

doubled

They are only yearlings but are using them on cows currently
a radioactive shorthorn and a hairy bear/simmi

Attachments

• newshorthornpic.jpeg
    newshorthornpic.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 402
  • hairybearsimmibull1.jpg
    hairybearsimmibull1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 409

farmboy

the shorthorn looks pretty good, not that amp dosnt, im just saying, if i wanted to get into the appendix.. i mean... shorthorn+ deal, i would use him

knabe

hey GB, i'm not saying huh?

i'm just trying to imitate the noise they make when they clear the olifactory palate to catch a new whiff.  kinda like taking a sip of wine after a bite of steak to cleanse the palate to maximize retasting extremes of the beef/fat and then the wine.  it is a most enjoyable experience.

oakview

I just read this discussion site for the first time, didn't know anybody took my 'best bull on the face of the earth' comment seriously.  I thought some were getting a little too personal on the 'best bull' question and I also suggested that I would like to see other breeds get involved in the discussion and not let us Shorthorn people have all the fun.  I do have 4 bulls, though.  I just can't decide which one is the best to ever walk the face of the earth.