Illegal Drugs

Help Support Steer Planet:

Have you ever encounter someone that illegally"drugged" their calff for showing?

• Yes, it's terrible

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No, I hope I never

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Stifler

I can't stand people that "drug up" their calves. It seems to me like it's happening more and more each year...when will it stop? It's terrilbly abusive to the animal.Anyone else ever get pissed?  :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

cowz

Hey I understand.  It is interesting that it is harder to get "normal" cattle drugs like lutylase, but you see more cattle that have been "fixed up".  How do they get it????  At what level have you seen it the most?  County Fairs or bigger shows? :mad:

austin

I can't stand it when I see a  steer with a +1500 pound frame and weighs 200. I know they're either starving their calf or drugging him.

Probably both.  :eek: 

Stifler

cowz said:
Hey I understand.  It is interesting that it is harder to get "normal" cattle drugs like lutylase, but you see more cattle that have been "fixed up".  How do they get it????   At what level have you seen it the most?  County Fairs or bigger shows? :mad:

I see it moreand more at both. Not really sure where there's more. Really depends on who's hosting the show. I only been to a few big ones, but I definately saw it there too. Hmmmm. I just think its just terribly people are doing this.  :mad:  A redneck like me cain't compete with them drugged calves.