I'm Back Finally

Help Support Steer Planet:

nysteerguy

Hello everyone,

It sure has been a long time since I was actually able to get on here.  Hopefully my attendance will be a little bit better now that it is closer to graduation time.  Hope everyone has been doing well and learning something new everyday because I know I sure have.  I've been wanting to get involved on the boards daily again for a while now but it has just taken some time to get things in order.  Hope to talk with all of you real soon.

-NYer

PS- The site looks really great and I am glad to see the membership has expanded so greatly.

red

so glad you're back! Actually, I was thinking about you the other day. did you make it to Ohio's expo this year?

Hope school is going well & good to hear from you!!!!

Red (welcome)

nysteerguy

Sadly my family was unable to make the expo this year.  This was the first time in several years we have not been and I was a little sad but its been really hectic at school with graduation coming up plus I have been applying to law schools so thats been taking up some time too. Anyhow its good to hear from you and I sure am ready to jump right into the mix again.

-NYer

Latest posts