I'm back....take a look at what I have been up to! Is cattle related for once!

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

Hi, I have missed you guys!

I have been busy working with a group of local club calf producers, trying to put together a new kind of sale for our area.

Here is a link to our sale catalog and videos:  http://www.cattleinmotion.com/cat-elite-standard-sale-091017

Here is a link to my website (which is a work in progress):  www.coloradoclubcalves.com

Also for those of you who are interested in Monopoly calves, see lots 9 and 32.

For Heatwave1 fans, see Lots 8 and 10  (Lot 10 is out of a gelbvieh cow, steer eligible for Gelbvieh Jr. National)

For those interested in Rainmaker calves see Lots  6 and 7.    These are our babies, I love these two.

I have never promoted my own program on here before, so bear with me and take a look!

Cowboy

Way to go Cowz -- and a darn nice set of calves. That GV calf has come on -- he's a stud now!

Aught to have some 3-4 pound rib eyes next summer -- hope I'm invited! hint

Good job guys

Terry

cowz

I also forgot to mention that our "Colorado Canadian Connection",  Ms. Frostback has some lots in here too.  Hopefully she will log on and tell about those.

cowz

aj said:
welcome (clapping)

Frosty and I had fun harrassing Mr. aj at the Colorado State Fair.!  How did Kansas State Fair go for you?

frostback

Well after trying for 3 hours to look at the catalog I have giving up. My computer is older than my daughter and does not do some things well or fast, and I am still in the ice age of dialup so that does not help. If anyone has any questions about my entries ask away but I do not even know what lots they are. Hope I get one in the mail soon(hint hint cowz).

ROAD WARRIOR

Great to see ya back cows! Looks like it's been time well spent on both projects. RW

Show Heifer

cowz, please report how cattle in motion works for you. I have heard some "not so good things" about their internet links (not working, not being able to bid etc) and their success rate on getting bidders and bids.  I will be interested to see how they work out for you.

Nice set calves by the way. I wish you luck on the sale.

cowz

Frostback's calves are featured in Lots 29 and 30!    Come out to Colorado and we can have a get together!  <beer>

cowz

Show Heifer said:
cowz, please report how cattle in motion works for you. I have heard some "not so good things" about their internet links (not working, not being able to bid etc) and their success rate on getting bidders and bids.  I will be interested to see how they work out for you.

Nice set calves by the way. I wish you luck on the sale.

Just to report back to you that CIM's internet bidding was a total trainwreck.  To those of you that tried to listen in, I apologize.  Thanks for your support.  We will try again next year!

Latest posts