In need of a county fair judge

Help Support Steer Planet:

Red Cow Relocators

I have been asked to help find an "outside" judge for a county fair. I will not have any cattle in it so it is not considered a conflict of interest. They would prefer a "breeding" cattle judge over a "steer" judge and realistically would like to stay away from a judging team kid if possible. The fair is in July and is located in the S E corner of Iowa in a town called Fairfield. They would like to stay close to a 100 mile radius from there if possible as well. Anyone know of a qualified person that might be interested? Post here or PM me with names and contact info. Thanks. RCR

New Showman

I know this isnt gonna help you but is it an open show? I live not very far from you in NE missouri proboblly like 30-5 minutes away.

obie105

I grew up in Agency so I know where your at lol. Gene Doran is very good with kids and also very honest. I have his contact info if you would like it. You can pm me.

Red Cow Relocators

New Showman said:
I know this isnt gonna help you but is it an open show? I live not very far from you in NE missouri proboblly like 30-5 minutes away.

It is a pretty small 4H show. RCR

Red Cow Relocators

Thanks for they replies, PM's and emails. I am assembling a list to submit to them. Any other recommendations will also be added to the list. Thanks.RCR

cattleman25

Andy Van Aernamis a very good judge. really good with the kids and as straight as they come. wish he would judge more shows