Income Tax Time

Help Support Steer Planet:

deep

I mailed some money to Uncle Sam this morning.  Might be interesting to see how others felt when they mailed their wad.  One word description of how I felt....... DEFEATED !!!!

(dog)

red

Well, since farming is our main income, ours had to be in March 1. I guess we are usually in the hole when it comes to income tax time. Depending on the year we either get money back or break about even. This was one of those break even years. We work w/ an account & she usually lets the farm now if we need to buy some new equipment to balance things out.
I'm sure that many hate this time of year. Hubby hates it because of all the paperwork that he needs to do. Plus this is usually the time when we have to refinance everything. Talk about writer's cramp signing papers!!!

Red :p

jason

It really hurts when you own your business and pay all your income tax at one time.  Fortunately we had some rather large deductions this year to help out, so the sting wasn't as bad.

Show Heifer

It is frustrating. I worked hard all year, spent many nights and very early mornings on the road. Saved money everywhere I could,  only to have to send it to the damn gov't so they can spend it on crap that is just ludicris.  ???A $800 hammer? A bridge to an island in Alaska that NO ONE goes to (I think that is to the tune of 120 million dollars :eek:) etc.
My new way of thinking: "Work hard, play harder and have the hearse empty when it delivers me!" (dog)
I  will be totally used up by the time I am dead. And won't it be fun getting there!!! ;D

Latest posts