INDIAN OUTLAW / ASSET / WALKS ALONE CALVES

Help Support Steer Planet:

GONEWEST

If you will be looking for a blue steer or a shorthorn bull, steer, or heifer this fall don't forget these. They will be available in SD mid to late September when all the Springs area sales are going on there. There are 3 litter mate heifers and another litter mate bull to the Shorthorn Pictured. Also available will be 200+ Purebred Simmental, Simmental cross and clubby bred calves like the Walks Alone registerable  1/2 Simmi pictured here.

Attachments

• may2011 135.jpg
    may2011 135.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 84
  • may2011 128.jpg
    may2011 128.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 122
  • may2011 119.jpg
    may2011 119.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 73

monica

GONEWEST said:
If you will be looking for a blue steer or a shorthorn bull, steer, or heifer this fall don't forget these. They will be available in SD mid to late September when all the Springs area sales are going on there. There are 3 litter mate heifers and another litter mate bull to the Shorthorn Pictured. Also available will be 200+ Purebred Simmental, Simmental cross and clubby bred calves like the Walks Alone registerable  1/2 Simmi pictured here.
please let me me know when n where sale is @  LOVE THE shorthorn    GORGEOUS

monica

GONEWEST said:
LOVE THE CALVES  LET ME KNOW WHEN THE SALE IS  OUR COUNTY FAIR IS AT THAT TIME BUT HOPEFULLY WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT    [email protected] <party>
  love the color on that calf!!!!!!! (thumbsup)