Grand Steer -Courtney Maxwell -  Xbred
Reserve - Jacob Moore - Chi
3rd - Celeste Martin - Res. Xbred
4th - Mize - Simmi
5th - Sennett - Charolais

Supreme Heifer was Samantha Brooke - Xbred
Don't remember the young man's name but the Angus was reserve

R1Livestock

If the Res. Crossbred could have walked better, he would have been a sight to behold.  Standing still, he was awesome.  Pure power moved him into reserve, because it wasn't soundness.  What a steer.  Who else seen him?

shortyjock89

R1Livestock said:
If the Res. Crossbred could have walked better, he would have been a sight to behold.  Standing still, he was awesome.  Pure power moved him into reserve, because it wasn't soundness.  What a steer.  Who else seen him?

He was cool, but not big enough for me.  I actually really liked the Simmental steer.

Long Cattle

I liked the reserve cross, but he was just a bit to jammed up and compact for me.  I really, really liked the Chi steer of Moores, and that simmy was a darn good one to.  I thought for a sec he was going to put the Hereford in the 5th hole.

DMSC634

Angus steer results were Mitzner champ, and my daughter Skylar Clifford reserve, got beat somehow by a lighter weight steer, oh well, and yes that simmi steer was hot as well as the Chi, i also loved to look at the res croosbred when he was standing still, but then he started walking and that ruined it for me.

shortyjock89

DMSC634 said:
Angus steer results were Mitzner champ, and my daughter Skylar Clifford reserve, got beat somehow by a lighter weight steer, oh well, and yes that simmi steer was hot as well as the Chi, i also loved to look at the res croosbred when he was standing still, but then he started walking and that ruined it for me.

I liked your daughters steer quite a bit, thought it was really close between her's and Mitzner's. 

I wouldn't have complained if the Herf was 5th, but I thought the Horn was better, and both were better than the Char....just couldn't get on board with that one. Nice steers all through the drive though.

Badskey Cattle Company raised the Simmy steer. We would love for anyone to come view cattle at anytime. Call Dennis at (260) 437-4443, or Hudson (260)349-5021. He was  Heat Wave ov a Dream on x meyer cow. Thank you for the positive remarks.

Latest posts