Information Consultants Needed! (non cattle)

Help Support Steer Planet:

kobo_ranch

I have just been introduced to a business wanted to run by some of you.  A TX Ranger friend of mine is doing this and making good money.  No guarantees (nothing in life is right?)
But its simple, easy, and little risked and is working for him. 
Check out this:  www.platesrus.biz  then get back to me you can email me at [email protected]

Heading to San Antonio tomorrow for steer show but will be checking messages can call you back.

justa cowman

AMWAY without the soap, who knows maybe it will work,wonder why they someone wants plate numbers

kobo_ranch

justa cowman said:
             AMWAY without the soap, who knows maybe it will work,wonder why they someone wants plate numbers
From the research I have done its banks, lenders, police, etc that pay money to help locate certain vehicles.  Obviously lots of crooks, theives, and people not making there payments on there vehicles these days.  Don't get me to lying... but that's what they say.  I studied and pulled up alot of different sites and scam stuff... but really didn't find anything concrete against it.  There's always someone that tries to shoot a hole in these things... but I know for a fact because I've seen the checks that there are people making money with it.  It does require getting several under you though.  For the money it costs to get in and the time it takes to recoup that upfront cost... I thought it was worth the risk.  But like I said no guarantees in this life!

mooch

Somebody under you ? So a chart of this would look like a pyramid?

kobo_ranch

mooch said:
Somebody under you ? So a chart of this would look like a pyramid?
pyramid... schmyramid!
There are always those that call these things that.  But regardless like I said before everything in life is a gamble and no guarantees.  All I do know is some decent people are doing this and making a few bucks without spending a fortune!  Not sure for how long.
Just got back from San Antonio... I came back wondering what some of us are actually teaching some of the kids at these stock shows!  People spending a fortune just to buy a blue ribbon... and many getting the gate!  Doesn't  make alot of financial sense to me!

thebulllady

I would be very VERY careful of any type of "business opportunity" where you are required to pay something up front.

kobo_ranch

Ok... after attending a meeting and talking to some of the ones making some money thought I would post this info!  You guys are one tough bunch...  (lol) but here's the latest link...
Again, no promises but several doing well with it.  Giving it a try... signed my son up too (he's at Tarleton)
Had on the news last night about how repos are WAY up this company provides data to help with this and other things.... makes sense if you think about it.  What I like is everyone works together on it.

www.10amonth.com/eng/corporate/signup/html

I can email you all this grid in a easier to read format.
Here is the payment chart showing your levels of pay.

Levels  # of people  Plates  Price/plate  Monthly
Personal  YOU            10          $.50            $5.00        Level  1
                3                30          $.25            $7.50        Level  2
                9                90          $.50          $45.00        Level  3
                27            270          $.75        $202.50        Level  4
                81            810        $1.00        $810.00        Level  5
              243        2,430        $2.00        $4,860          Total  Monthly  Income

$5930.00

You enroll 3 people, then help them enroll 3... that's how it works.  Email me if you want to enroll.... [email protected]

kobo_ranch

Jeff_Schroeder said:
What would that structure look like if you showed it graphically?
Jeff not sure what you mean by graphically but if you email me I can send you then the actual computer graph, couldn't figure out how to load it on the site.

kobo_ranch

Jeff_Schroeder said:
I mean it's a pyramid.
Well I answered that earlier in the post... who cares if you can make a few bucks in the process.  I personally know the people who've made there money back and much much more...
As I said not making any promises, they could shut it down tomorrow.  People blow $100 bucks on a night out to dinner! Not to mention high dollar feed for our steers!!    <cowboy>

May Cattle Co

This looks alot like Amway and Primerica Financial Services, they are NOT a pyramid scheme. It is simply a form of multi-level marketing to get their product and advertisements out there. We discussed this extensively in an MBA class of mine, I would be hesitant to jump really deep into this type of business as I think it can be easy to put a bad taste in alot of people's mouth by recruting them and pushing them to become a team member or buy your batch of goods. We did a case study and some of these people are extremely pushy and sneaky to get you to join for their benefit.  Just my two cents, take it for what its worth.