Input on breeding this donor

Help Support Steer Planet:

wyatt

dr who is good but inconsistent and the alias calves ive seen are all really sound the worst ive seen was a little straight in his front but the cow looks very flexible in her front and appears very structuraly correct
oh and they have a wonderfull temperment haha

<----- alias

shorthorngirl2010

If her carrier status is unsure, Eye Candy is a 'no', as is MOP... I really like the few Benz calves I've seen out of cows with HW behind them.  Also, saw Serious Business in Denver a couple years ago on display with a few progeny, not sure you'd have considered him?

-Sam

mark tenenbaum

Shes got alot of power-and needs something pretty flexible on those hind wheels-Tiger Woods,Maybe some maine-like;KADABRA, Mercdes Benz or Gucci-or possibly Young Money-hes a clean Blue son of Eye Candy-but he looked pretty straight legged,You also want to square that rear end some-and tone down the double muscled look-some Shorthorn in the woodpile will also help that.The new Blue roan from Ohldes sale would do more than you think,or a clean solid Who deal like Johnny Walker red-or: Who himself-YA CANT LOSE on WHO,one of the best all around bulls that ever was. O0-JMO

wyatt

i hate to admit it but young money could work this time haha the calf could be a little straight in his hind wheels seen him in person he was a softer made bull but had a couple thing i dont like bout him another good one if you want a clubby registered calf would be i80 he is thick sires em hairy thick sound and freaky necked saw a full sib to him that was thick!

cwwcattlecompany

if your looking for power in the hind end and rib shape Hiredman puts alot in them. he would help keep that cool markings on the calf too. the bone he throws is awesome too. his steers and females will be very good

JFSC

Had a N Charge that was THICK. TH free PHA Carrier. Could work.