interstate

Help Support Steer Planet:

kane1598

I thought this bull had a lot of nice things about him, but what happened to him?  Has anyone seen any babies?

knabe

taken to it's logical conclusion, animal rightist's should kill themselves and quit imposing their consumption and waste on the rest of life. 

to them, only humans must evade the circle of life.

on one hand they say we are an animal, yet we can't be a predator.

when my canine teeth change to to molars etc on my lower jaw i will switch to vegetarianism.

Chap

I thought the same about Interstate in Denver 07, but haven't seen any babies either.  Hope somebody can help

kane1598

knabe said:
taken to it's logical conclusion, animal rightist's should kill themselves and quit imposing their consumption and waste on the rest of life. 

when my canine teeth change to to molars etc on my lower jaw i will switch to vegetarianism.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

TJ

kane1598 said:
knabe said:

knabe is simply saying that he doesn't think like those who only eat veggies.   ;)  What that has to do with Interstate is anyones best guess.

krissy94

TJ said:
kane1598 said:
knabe said:

knabe is simply saying that he doesn't think like those who only eat veggies.   ;)  What that has to do with Interstate is anyones best guess.

Maybe the Veggie eaters abducted the babies?

knabe

oops, my reactionary nature led me to stumble.

it should have been in the state fair sale of champs in response to what the animal rightists want us to do.

doh.

maine106

A friend of mine has several Interstates.  He will not be using him again.  While they are massive, hard to overstate how thick these calves are, they are also very coarse and way, way too straight.  To top that off one of them has tight curly hair just like a lamb.

The others I have seen follow this and are large framed as well.  If you are looking for super thick, huge calves he would work!

BCCC

Never mine I have completly lost my mind I am officialy retarded! Its stainless steel not interstate!!

vet tech

BCCC said:
Never mine I have completly lost my mind I am officialy retarded! Its stainless steel not interstate!!
I have not seen any calves of stainless steel but I own a maternal sib. by hannibal. She milks very well and is a GOOD cow.