inverted name the bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

yuppiecowboy

Cunia was born in 69. Makes you wonder why it took us 38 years of junk to figure out the best breeding bull, of any breed, for any purpose, was underneath our nose. I have commercial bull selling Simmy friends that swear their best cows all go back to Cunia. do you know you could have bought all the Cunia semen you wanted from ABS for 10 bucks a throw in 88?

Sidenote: I heard, read, dreamt, that 734 was cloned off of cells found in his semen that came from skin cells in his wangensteen. those that know refute please, but if, couldnt the same be done with cunia? And if they could, who owns the cell line? I think the owners of Cunia are dead or dissolved arent they?

afhm

Maine 12 can you post a bigger pic of your White Boy heifer?  How is she bred on the bottom side?  She looks pretty good.  Thanks.

farmboy

yuppiecowboy said:
Cunia was born in 69. Makes you wonder why it took us 38 years of junk to figure out the best breeding bull, of any breed, for any purpose, was underneath our nose. I have commercial bull selling Simmy friends that swear their best cows all go back to Cunia. do you know you could have bought all the Cunia semen you wanted from ABS for 10 bucks a throw in 88?

Sidenote: I heard, read, dreamt, that 734 was cloned off of cells found in his semen that came from skin cells in his wangensteen. those that know refute please, but if, couldnt the same be done with cunia? And if they could, who owns the cell line? I think the owners of Cunia are dead or dissolved arent they?

i hope thats one of the heard read category, that would be awsome

knabe

i have been wondering for years why people haven't been trying to clone from sperm.  with a cell sorter, or some technology to separate out the diploid cells from the haploid one's, there doesn't seem to be a logical obstacle.  perhaps cell number is the issue in an undamaged form.

Latest posts