Iphone Photo of David (immortal x 902) Bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

qbcattle

Looks great and i commend you for posting the slick pic. Just wondering where does the bald face keep coming from in these bulls out of this cow? Not saying its a bad thing at all just wondering why it keeps popping up.

BIGTEX

Go with Milkman, Choppin' Wood, Smokin' Hottie, Uno Mas, Yellow Jacket, Alias, Solid Gold or many of the other PROVEN Char cross bulls.

OH Breeder

BIGTEX said:
Go with Milkman, Choppin' Wood, Smokin' Hottie, Uno Mas, Yellow Jacket, Alias, Solid Gold or many of the other PROVEN Char cross bulls.

When did Choppin Wood and Smokin Hottie become proven? Aren' they new releases?
If you are going to use Milkman and Solid Gold might as well give this fella a shot. There is just as much bw on those two bulls as could be on the new bull they are promoting.

twistedhshowstock

BIGTEX said:

I love when people make D-Bag moves and make themselves look like idiots in the process...I agree Choppin' Wood is a great looking bull, Smokin' Hottie is pretty nice to, small issue, neither of them is PROVEN...lol. 

hntwhitetail

BIGTEX said:

Didn't know Choppin' Wood and Smokin' Hottie were proven.......................  must have missed that thread...  (pop)

Bulldaddy

The beauty of AI is that you can let someone else take the gamble on unproven bulls and save your cows for what has been proven to work.  I must admit, though, I am a sucker for a new bull with a nice look and used Uno Mas, Bojo and No Apologies with calves coming this August.  I like the look of your David bull slick and see him working on some soggy Angus cross females.