Is anyone in need of some replacement females

Help Support Steer Planet:

SSIMMENTALS

Hi everyone, all of our better cows seemed to have heifer calves this past fall, so we have a surplus of heifers and no need for them. They are November and Decembers with a few select Januarys. All sired by a PB Simmental bull most by our herdsire (600u x  Zinger  x  Pasque) with one by Circle T Antoinettes Star and one by Legacy. out of simmental, charolais, and beefmaster/hereford influenced commercial and registered cows. Mostly black with one having socks and white belly a few smokes. These girls are out of our top cows in the commercial herd. Only two heifers in their contemporary are being retained (one out of a 12 year old that is gitting close to fizzing out and one by my pet cow that has ww. avg. of 730 on five calves.) so pick from the top. These calves will make great mammas they stem from the foundation cow families in our herd. Some have potential to show and all will be weaned, on feed and used to people by delivery. Some will be halter broke all with good dispositions. Nine heifers in all  two smokes  one shows traces of ear  all polled    5 can be registered as 3/4 blood simmentals or higher. 900 each if you take them all or pick and choose for 1000 each.
email for more info and pictures and dams in herd performance data. [email protected] 
Thanks,
Sarah

SSIMMENTALS

I should have been clearer on this. These heifers come from the commercial herd. Even though I have papers on some of their mamas, we breed the commercial herd to our herdsire and don't usually AI them unless something unusual comes up (we see the cow standing and haven't put the bull out yet, we know that a cow clicks really well with a certain bull b/c we ai most first timers, etc.) We have had a fairly even number of heifer calves to bull/steer calves, just this year all of the "old faithfulls" gave us heifers. The herdsire is from many generations of AI, so I feel comfortable breeding this way. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough in the previous post. These calves are from the hardworking mothers who live out in the pasture and eat grass alone. My purebred herd consists largely of past show heifers with a little more known pedigree to offer than the just honest good cows that are the mothers of these heifers.
Thanks,
Sarah

Lola99

I have been looking for a good heifer and I would like one around the beginning of summer. Do you have any pictures of all of them? Where are you located?
Can u send it to me in a PM?
Please and Thank you!  ;D