Is there something other than sullivans?!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Weaverv3

I know there has to be another supply supplier out there. Im looking for a show box, and have found some nice cheap ones local. But it got me thinking, who else is out there?

PigTaleAcres

I was wondering the same thing, in desmiones at simmital junior nationals there was another supplier called "Show Stopper". They had the same type of products as sullivains, only cheaper.

Aussie

I buy all my stuff from Vittetoe-Show Stopper they have been very easy to get on with about shipping to Australia. Our retail off the self prices are very expensive.Revive is $40 a can so I try to import all I can although it sucks I can no longer bring in aerosols. Thats why I love SP for all the home made products

Weaverv3

We have someone down here trying to start there own stuff, but there still trying to get out the kinks and I dont like it to much. Ive heard of jobes, dont know how it works. How does the show stopper stuff work, is is worth a darn?

tucker

the sullivan boxes have a little more conveniet inside shelving design in thier boxes,also if u look close the craftsmanship in general is better built. there are plenty of choices for show supplies out there,lots of co's- the reason sullivans have such a following is the quality of the equip. and grooming supplies they produce.

Ron Jeremy

a new company Smooth Improvements at the Missouri State fair had 2 really great products, they  have an adhesive remover and a daily hair product and they work great.