Is this true?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

An email from today!

A winter statistic

98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH SHIT' BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM  IOWA AND THEY SAY, 'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS.

Doc

Austin said:
Yes, we avoid offensive profanity. We don't suggest using asterisks either. 

Well , I apologize if I've offended anyone , but I can assure you that everyone on this board has heard that word before. You've kinda got some pretty strict new rules if we can't even use asterisks. My honest opinion , I think you need to lighten up a little bit. ;D

BCCC

Doc said:
An email from today!

A winter statistic

98% OF AMERICANS SAY 'OH ' BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD.

THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM  IOWA AND THEY SAY, 'HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS.
LOL I have a decal in my window that says that(hold my beer and watch this)  HAHA thats great

Show Heifer

Doc, that quote is ALMOST true of Iowans (at least in my county)....but it needs to be modified to say something like "WATCH OUT FOR THAT DEER." Thump (in my county you do not swerve for deer). Then it is "Hold my drink (we Iowans are smart enough not to drink and drive). "We gotta call the DNR to get a salvage tag for that rack!!"

oakbar

I've heard that in Tennessee most fatal accidents are preceded by "Betcha can't do this!!".  Unfortunately, many of the fatalities still happen in pairs!!

Doc

oakbar said:
I've heard that in Tennessee most fatal accidents are preceded by "Betcha can't do this!!".   Unfortunately, many of the fatalities still happen in pairs!!

Touche!! (clapping)  I started to change the email to say people from Illinois based on the ones I know from up there , but I decided to leave like it was sent to me.

herfchic

Touche!! (clapping)  I started to change the email to say people from Illinois based on the ones I know from up there , but I decided to leave like it was sent to me.
[/quote]

You can't use Illinois, we claim to be very good drivers.  (Even though my mother has hit at least 6 deer in a vehicle) (lol)

shortyjock89

herfchic said:

You can't use Illinois, we claim to be very good drivers.  (Even though my mother has hit at least 6 deer in a vehicle) (lol)
[/quote]

In her defense, you DO live in the woods. 

Doc, you might be right...us IL boys do some dumb stuff. My dad has chases coyotes through road ditches in his really nice F 350 'stroke.  My cousin (even tho he's a Sooner now) and I have done some stuff in cornfields and dirtroads in his old Firebird that would make drift racing look commonplace.....although the TN guys I've met can run with the best of us.