It is my Ag teachers birthday April 4th. What should the FFA get/do to him?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Belties R Us

I have no ideas. Its on a saturday and he said if we do anything to the outside of his house we would be in trouble. Any ideas? :-\

Show Steaks

get his truck put jacks under it and take off all the tires set tires in bakc of the truck.... or find some old tractor tires and put them all over hsi driveway.... cant remeber what else i had though tof now. brain fart lol

wpenrod

You might not be able to do this but my dad always tells a story about how his ag teacher and ffa leader drove a really small car, one night him and some of his buddies were able to pick up his car and was able to slide it long ways inbetween his garage and another building, there was about an inch on each side, teacher knew who it was, next day for class they are to go carry it out

ShowmanQ

Get a few buddies all yielding economy sized boxes of dollar store plastic forks, and late at night take a walk through his yards sticking them randomly in the grass, deep enough that he cannot rake them up but has to walk around and pick each one up by hand ;)

Simmgirl03

I vote the fork trick!  Seen it done a couple times; not something one will soon forget. Plus you can tell him you were helping him out by aerating the lawn :)

Stihlpro

I'm an Ag Advisor and this time of year is nuts!  Give him the day off!  That would be the best gift ever!

Belties R Us

He never said inside wans't ok but we would need help for that. He also said we could't touch his car but said nothing about his truck.

Latest posts