It made me sick.....

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ausley Family Farms

I bought 4 older semen tanks from my stepfather today. He said that there was still some semen in the tanks, but 2 of them he let dry up. Why I have no clue. I started cleaning out the tanks and amongst all of the other wonderful bulls that he let ruin there were 2 racks of DHD Traveler. I seriously almost threw up and I cried a little.

Show Heifer

Few years ago, I spotted a tank at a farm I was visiting. I knew the family showed many years back so I ask them about it.
In their tank was 2 canes Meyer 734, 5 amps of Cunia, and several other bulls I can't recall. I don't think they believed me when I told them the value.

xxcc

the most common answer is 'whatever you can get out of it when you feel lie selling it.'

asking prices range from $200-$600.

i had a joker early this spring tell me that he thought Cunia was only worth $125 'because that's what it had been selling for.'  if all the Cunia in the country was going for $125, i think it would be trading hands pretty regularly.

if I had to name a price, $300.

CM Cattle

Show Heifer said:
Few years ago, I spotted a tank at a farm I was visiting. I knew the family showed many years back so I ask them about it.
In their tank was 2 canes Meyer 734, 5 amps of Cunia, and several other bulls I can't recall. I don't think they believed me when I told them the value.
:eek:

farmboy

Show Heifer said:

if it was me, i probably would've been slick about buying it  ;D

bcosu

i know where some cunia amps are. i'm not sure if they are good still but it's in a tank that has been kept charged. we were speculating what the price would be and had heard that an amp could go for around 1 to 3k.