JANUARY 08 HEIFER FOR SALE

Help Support Steer Planet:

GONEWEST

This is a January 08, Heat Wave X purebred Simmental heifer. She is a late calf for us and the last one we have left. She has been on feed about a month now. This is the sweetest dispositioned calf you will ever find. When there were others in the pen with her, she'd nudge you like a jealous dog if  you were brushing another calf. She already leads and is learning the show stick fast. Gentle as a lamb, she'd be great for a first timer or a small child. Comes with 1/2 Simmental papers. She had lots of hair, but is shucking it by the hand fulls  now. When she gets older, you could breed her to a red Simmental and she'd lend a rocket front end. Or breed her to a Shorthorn for an appendix heifer or a steer that would class as a shorthorn.

Attachments

• SMALLRWH1.JPG
    SMALLRWH1.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 1,682

bar5

Where are located?  How much are you asking? and when in Jan was she born?

Tex

Is the heifer red or brown? I can not tell for sure from the picture?

forcheyhawk

Same question.  How much and where are you located?  That's a nice looking heifer.

Sam

I like her, but what is going on with below her eye?

Sam

I was looking at the coloring under the eyeball where the white and brown meet.  Kind of an interesting swirl pattern. 

GONEWEST

If you want to see a video of her go to    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9_kYavu1Wg. I assure you nothing is wrong with her eye.

linnettejane

great video!  the "backdrop" was perfect....beautiful green fields...id like to see you walk all the way around her with the camera...getting the profile shot from the other side and a head on shot....im assuming that was her dam at the end???

AJ Cattle

Where are you located and  How much is it I need to figure in freight Thanks

GONEWEST

Thanks so much for all the inquiries, emails and pm's on this heifer. Attached is a picture of her in her new home in SD at her first county fair, in which she was champion breeding calf even over bulls. More importantly the 8 year old, Amya Swett, won her showmanship division of 8,9 and 10 year olds at her first show ever. Thanks again for all of the interest!

Attachments

• Co. Fair Beef 056.jpg
    Co. Fair Beef 056.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 153

PLKR

Glad to see the heifer went to a good home, and is doing well for her new owner!  Congratulations to you and Amya!

TJ

nice calf & obviously a happy customer!  (clapping)  (thumbsup)