JASON CLEERE - JUDGE

Help Support Steer Planet:

COLEBABIE

JUST WONDERING WHAT JASON CLEERE WANTS WHEN SELECTING. I HAVE HEARD THAT HE IS A BIG STRUCTURE TYPE OF JUDGE AND WOULD TAKE A CALF WITH MORE STRUCTURALLY CORRECT THAN FINISH.

twistedhshowstock

I have never seen Jason sort steers.  As a breeding judge I love him.  From what I have seen with him sorting heifers he is very big on structure as it should be.  He is a very good judge that will evaluate the cattle thoroughly and use the most complete, structuraly correct calf to win.  May not always be the fanciest, but always most complete and sound. I would expect that to roll over into steers.

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

Mr. Cleere is a really good judge and overall a good guy to work with. He does a great job with the Houston Shorthorn show every year.We even purchased a shorthorn heifer from him 2 years ago and are really pleased with her progress and her heifer calf.

Bradenh

Being from the same county as Jason (his dad is the local cattle cop around here) ,and having shown under him many times... if you dont cover your tracks, dont show up.... if you calf is sound and complete. He will be your favorite judge.... Really nice guy!