JBS Fringe-shorthorn bull

Help Support Steer Planet:

kane1598

I like this bull a lot from his pictures. How does he look in person?

The Driver

We looked at him as a calf and was very impressed. He was well balanced with balence and muscle. With that said i haven't seen him since so not sure how he looks today.

mykidsluvshorthorns

I saw this bull the day before he went to collection and I was impressed massive muscle big boned very sound and moved like a cat also very docile as a stranger I was able to go up and put my hands on him and he just stood there and I cannot wait until my calves hit the ground next spring from him.

dhs

I saw him last February at Ron Martins, I thought he was the best bull to come out this year. He display extreme depth, massive bone, and is backed by one of the best, if not the best, cow lines in the shorthorn breed, we used him heavy this spring and are expecting great results.

jnm

Do you have better name or reg. #; nothing comes up when I search ASA sight for JBS Fringe

Dale

Rumor Has It that Fringe is the best bull of any breed, where he is standing in stud.  I've not seen him yet; however,  I've seen his dam & granddam--those are outstanding cows.  Maybe he's a bull that will sire either clubby cattle or replacement females.

brandisshortys

I've only seen pics of him, but I would be interested to see him in person b/c he looks extremely/overly hairy in the pics.  I'd like to see the actual bone, depth, and muscle underneath that.

CM

Had a neighbor pull a 140lb heifer calf out of a cow Hard Pull, calves look good but come BIG

OH Breeder

CWshorthorns said:
what kinda of birth weight can a guy look for from him

You have trump breeding backed up on Trump breeding. Trump carries a EPD BW 4.2 ACC .94. I would expect to see some BW.

Dale

C.M.,

What was the breeding of the cow?  Was the 140 lb. weight taken on a scale or tape?