Jeepers Sheepers!

Help Support Steer Planet:

cowz

Through a friend of a friend of a friend, and a young man shipping out to Iraq, my youngest ended up with a small flock of Hamp. ewes.  I havent lambed out anything in 17 years.  Anybody on here dabble with the woolie things?  I may need a couple consultant to talk to in the next month or so!?

kanshow

Good Luck....     Don't know that I can be much help.  The kids just started up a small flock so we are in the same boat. 

Bawndoh

In College our class of about 15 lambed out nearly 200 ewes of about 10 different breeds.  Let me know if you need anything!

kane1598

I owned a club lamb flock with my brothers  since I can remember and have seen it all so keep in touch.  Get out the towles and make sure you have your pens, colostrum and vet # ready to go.  Good luck and keep me posted.

garybob

Good Luck with the sheep, but, Pray for the Soldier ( or Marine, whichever is the case). Send him pics of every lamb.

GB

Show Heifer

I wish your soldier well....keep your eyes open and head low!

I do raise sheep/club lambs. And will be more than willing to help out whenever you need. I will PM you my phone number and you call if ya need anything.

I can give you products that work, that don't work. Things to do and not do. 35 years of experience has taught me a thing or two and I would enjoy helping out someone helping someone else out!!!! (clapping)