Jill and Justme's crew

Help Support Steer Planet:

justme

One of the best things about this board is getting to meet everyone face to face.  I went to Jill's place yesterday and had a great time!  I'm such a sneaky mom  (lol),  took my daughter on our annual "girls birthday weekend" and told her no girlie stuff were going to Jill's to look at calves.  I could tell she was disappointed, but wanted to get away from her brother so she was game. hehehe I actually kept a secret.  Earl asked her if she wanted to go look at calves first (oh yeah Jill and Earl were in on my plan) and I said why not go inside first and relax.  Low and behold she opened the door and there were corgi pups.  She was just excited to see them.  Then I surprised her by letting her pick out a female pup.  Had to be the most fun I've had giving a birthday present!  Funny how a kid finds something and instantly knows its "the one".  She got a gorgeous little girl, and from what I can tell, her name is going to be Ruby.

Had so much fun looking at Jill's calves, and her boys are precious little angels (angel).  Seriously they were perfect little angels with a little mud on there halos lol.

Thanks for such a great time Jill and crew!  I cann't wait to meet more people from the planet!

Here are some pictures from yesterday.

Attachments

• ruby.jpg
    ruby.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 654
  • THe whole crew.jpg
    THe whole crew.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 750
  • Dee and Ruby.jpg
    Dee and Ruby.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 659

Cowboy

What a crew !!  (clapping)

Reminds me of (Yesterday) when mine were only 2 to 15, now (Today) they are 15 to 20 something! Time flies folks, it really does.

In no time at all those 3 boys will be out chasin girls and working cows with dad -- most likely in THAT order too -- heheheh!

You have a great young daughter -- I'll bet she is proud of mom too!! Cute puppy -- now you REALLY have trouble!! hehe

Glad you had fun girl -- doesn't get any better than that!

Terry

jason

Sounds like a fun time.  I have a hard time keeping surprises too, eventually whatever I am buying my girlfriend for Valentine's day will slip out of my mouth.

Cute kids and dogs.

red

wow, can't wait to meet all of them at Junior Nationals. woody gave a paw's up to the new puppy!!!

Jill

We had a really nice visit.  Danielle picked out my favorite puppy so I was really happy about that, she is a very sweet little girl.  I think Jr. Nationals this year is going to be a hoot, this group and a few more we have coming, they could do a lot of damage in a short period of time, I think a full time guardian angel for the week might be in order. 

Jill

Maine, Chi and Shorthorn are all the same week in Kansas City, how cool is that.

justme

I'm hoping it will be SUPER! If your calf can be registered in more than one breed, they said you can show it in each.  How super is that?  I cann't wait to meet everyone (thumbsup)