Jimmy the Greek

Help Support Steer Planet:

Ric

Does anyone know if lautner's raised that jimmy the greek heifer on their website or who did?

lowann

Ric said:
Does anyone know if lautner's raised that jimmy the greek heifer on their website or who did?
Too bad this wasn't posted last Sunday. Matt Lautner was at our place Monday morning, I could have asked him.

yuppiecowboy

Why dont more people talk about the Geek? I have seen more studs out of JTG this year than any and thats on very few matings.

Dont know for sure who raised the heifer, but I have an idea.

I got ten units out of Mikes tank, other than that the stuff  is hard to come by. Geek aint producing semen right now.

Entourage is a flush mate brother that is doing as good a job as Geek. Call  Chad Burroughs, hell, call Hibma. He is about the last honest nice guy in the game.

bcosu

i want to say mica cattle co. raised him for some reason. not sure about it but that name just comes to mind.

lowann

cbcfarms said:
i want to say mica cattle co. raised him for some reason. not sure about it but that name just comes to mind.
They did. Mike & Carla Himba of Orange City, Iowa.

Ric

if anyone has any nice calves they have pictured out of jimmy the greek that would be awesome if they would post um. I have not seen very many calves out of him

chambero

We had five or six out of him last fall.  We have one heifer that is wonderfully made, but way too short.  Steers were good but not great out of her cows.  I'd suggest using him on larger framed cows.

Latest posts