JIT....Got any need for a herdsman????

Help Support Steer Planet:

shortyjock89

You might get a truckload of us up there come spring.  We probably won't care for the winter though.  Gonna hafta pack an extra set of long johns!

klintdog

Heck, I'm in North Dakota, the winters won't be much of a change. Let me bring 100 head of Guppy's along and you wouldn't even have to pay me!

shortyjock89

klintdog said:
Heck, I'm in North Dakota, the winters won't be much of a change. Let me bring 100 head of Guppy's along and you wouldn't even have to pay me!

I think I could probably sneak in a 'horn or two..might even be pretty decent ones too!

kanshow

Hey Wait!!  Matt & OFS don't bail on us yet!!  We need more young people like you in  the USA!! 

klintdog

-35? I might have to pack my shorts and some tshirts. That's a heatwave down here! :)

Simmymom1

Here you go Klintdog....the line is waiting for you!!!  I think alot of us are thinking about it......  (thumbsup)

Attachments

• cananda_2.jpg
    cananda_2.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 482

Bawndoh

In all honesty how many people do you think will move "elsewhere" if the USA continues on the path it is now on?? 
BTW...yes there are PLENTY of us who could use a hand up here!  As JIT said thought, the pay wont be awesome, but the food is always GREAT!

KCK

Bawndoh said:
In all honesty how many people do you think will move "elsewhere" if the USA continues on the path it is now on?? 
BTW...yes there are PLENTY of us who could use a hand up here!  As JIT said thought, the pay wont be awesome, but the food is always GREAT!

With the dollar not being worth much, my choices are pretty limited. I pictured a beach house with palm trees and Corona! I guess if I can gather enough friends up we can bunk together and spurlunk for treasure off the coast of somewhere warm!

MYT Farms

Bawndoh said:
I'm in. As long as I have an adult to sit in the passenger seat everywhere I drive.  :p

Davis Shorthorns

kanshow said:
Hey Wait!!  Matt & OFS don't bail on us yet!!  We need more young people like you in  the USA!!   

Don't worry I don't think that I could leave just yet.... Try to take away my guns and that might be a different story.

shortyjock89

Davis Shorthorns said:
kanshow said:

Don't worry I don't think that I could leave just yet.... Try to take away my guns and that might be a different story.

I'm right there with ya!  Btw, I'm pretty certain I saw you at the embryo sale at Jr. Nationals.  I shoulda said hi.

worthabit

Davis Shorthorns said:
kanshow said:

I wouldn't recommend trying to take those guns across the border! ;D

Davis Shorthorns

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Davis Shorthorns said:
kanshow said:

I'm right there with ya!  Btw, I'm pretty certain I saw you at the embryo sale at Jr. Nationals.  I shoulda said hi.

yea, I was there.  I bought the Nobodys Fool X Coppertop's  Goin to be putting them in in May.  I will be at Denver. 

Jill

Davis Shorthorns said:
kanshow said:

If guns are your issue, Canada isn't a good choice for you either.