John Steere shirts

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

Here is the new web site for shirts, she has been off for a while good to see her back.  http://www.bamajlp.com/showmepro

red

I love my John Steere shirt. always get double takes when I wear it. I got mine from Stoney Fork at the beef expo.

Red

justme

Not to be a grandma Cranky pants...BUT  sure looks like one of my shirts on her site.....

cowz

justme said:
Not to be a grandma Cranky pants...BUT  sure looks like one of my shirts on her site.....

Hey kiddo,  I think you have just been plaguerized!!!    You have my permission to BE Grandma Crankypants!

red

how does things like that work without a trademark or copyright?
I can see where she'd get in trouble w/ the JD people & the logo but how does it work on other shirts from smaller vendors?
I'm not trying to start a battle, just curious?
I thought she had some cute stuff. Also liked CattleJunky's ideas. They were original looking.
Of course my favorites are the bling shirts from Funky babe!

Red

justme

If I wanted to be a stickler I could fight it.  I can prove when I started making the design ect... Its not worth the time or money of a lawyer. 

On the case of John Deere ect.  They go to craft shows, flea markets, ect.  Just like Disney and Harley davidson ect.  They can seize all your items, PLUS your embroidery machine, screen printing stuff, and computer.  Then you have to fight them in court.  I don't know about you but those companies have a whole lot more money than I do.

If you look at some of the shows, my bling for the ring shirts have been copied too.... :mad: ::)  Just have to bite my lip and smile.