Jones Sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jill

Got Jones sale catalog in the mail yesterday, have any of you Ohio folks had the chance to look at the cattle, look like a really good set?

red

Jones have done an outstanding job of putting together a great set. I usually don't make the sale but love the look of their cattle. They also have some great guest cattle w/ Sullivan's & Haldermans.

Red

OH Breeder

Jill is there one in perticular or just looking as a whole. They aren't that far from us. I might be able to take a look at the stock and give you a report when i am up that way.

Jill

There wasn't really 1 in particular, just didn't know much about them, and there really don't look like many that aren't pretty nice in the whole sale.

red

Fred does a great job on the photos. I don't think there is anyone much better than him in our area.

Red

cowsrcuddly

Re..Jones Sale
What do the Angus Heifers look like on the sale ???  Looking at the Weisel Queen.  Looks nice, but not excited about the New Look.  Are the other Angus Heifers National Show quality?
Thanks

OH Breeder

Jones track record is usually very good. They use to show angus themselves. I would bet most anything in their sale would be of national quality. They do a nice job.

Latest posts