Jonny Walker Red

Help Support Steer Planet:

clubcalve

I have a calf out of him and i want to know if they turn out because he looks good now. :-\

OH Breeder

His first crop I think was last year. I saw him at Ohio Beef Expo when he came out. He was smaller framed and very thick. Great top. I didn't see any major flaws except he was on the small side. What kind of cow did you use him on?

tadpole

I had two JWR calves this year.  Both are out of Purebred Angus cows.  One is turning out really great, he is sound thick and hairy and all four feet point straight forward. I really like him.  He is a chocolate color with some white on his face.  The second one is a all red steer that toes out really really bad but he was like this when he was born.  He is awesome besides his front legs.  I havent seen any when they were bigger so i guess i dont no if they stay sound or not.

oregondad

We have a bull calf out of him. He is only 40 days old so we will see what he'll become. But right now he is one of the best looking calves I have ever seen at this age. We are breeding his mom back to him and would have used him more if it was earlier in the season.