Jr. Nationals in Kansas City

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Yep, I told gidget that whoever picks me up from airport better have plenty of tissues!!!!!! Either that or I'll be jumping for joy & kissing the ground!!!!!

Red

cowz

justme said:
Where the heck you been cowz?  Your never this quiet for this long.  Glad your back posting.  Cann't wait for us girls to get together!  If you hear a bunch of women dying of laughter and one crying (that'll be Red) you know we all found each other lol

My "town" job has been killin me lately!  Just too busy to enjoy life's little pleasures!  (like Posting on here)  We are so busy.....getting packed and loaded for Junior National will be a total one day miracle......and no....the kids have been too busy playing baseball and livestock judging to make posters or speeches.  We will just do the "easy" things....team fitting, showmanship, judging contest, heifer show.

I am looking forward to seeing you all!!!!

red

We can try a get together or just a stop by. I'm not sure what works for all since we have the 3 breeds. Jill said Wenesday afternoon looks the best. I'll probably have the cookies stashed at Funk's stall in the MO Maine section. Or just give me a call & I'll buzz of to where you are. 740-360-3980.

Red  (clapping) (welcome)

CAB

Does anyone know what days what shows? I may have to bug out of work & try to make it down a day or 2. Thanks, Brent

red

Brent-
Breakfast - Maine, Chi and Shorthorn
8 a.m. Cattle in Place
8 a.m. MaineTainer Female Show, Maine-Anjou Bull Show,
Maine-Anjou Steer Show
1 p.m. ChiAngus Female Show, Chi Steer Show (Chi shows
will start 30 minutes after Maine-Anjou shows
conclude, approx. 1 p.m.)
6 p.m. Awards Banquet - Maine
Friday, July 4
7:30 a.m. Breakfast - Maine, Chi and Shorthorn
8 a.m. Cattle in Place
8 a.m. Chi-Maine Female Show, Chianina Female Show,
Chianina Bull Show
1 p.m. Maine-Anjou Female Show (Maine-Anjou show will
start 30 minutes after Chianina shows conclude,
approx. 1 p.m.)
7 p.m. Awards Banquet - Chi

The Shorthorns show Saturday.

Red

the_resa86

For Shorthorns the Bred and Owned Heifers, Bred and Owned Bulls, Cow/Calf pairs, Steers, and ShorthornPlus animals show on Thursday starting at 8:00 am.  The Purebred heifer show starts at 8:00 am on Saturday.

BCCC

angusboy1 said:
boy thats goin to be a long day but i love a long day at a show
I thought this was your first time showing cattle, and you just got your heifer a couple days ago