JSF Addicted semen

Help Support Steer Planet:

scotland

happy to annnounce JSF Addicted 82U semen is now available at Hawkeye Breeders in Iowa. $40.00 per unit minimum 5 units

Attachments

• 1GRP3785[1].JPG addicted2010.jpg
    1GRP3785[1].JPG addicted2010.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 356

scotland

first crop calves born 2010 averaged 88lbs bulls and heifers all born unassisted, 9 from 1st calf heifers, Shorthorns and Simmental cross femals. Todate 2011 , 23 calves in 3 herds, average 85 lbs, reporting lively vigorous calves none assisted.A son from 2010 crop is currently at Alta Gen being colelcted for the EU, his acutual weight on his 1st birthday 1310lbs, 81lbs birth and 746 weaning. Have full sib embyros available.

scotland

ADDICTED asa#*x4143282

x3098353 TPS CORONET LEADER 21ST
  *4034704 PHA-F TH-F JAKE'S PROUD LEADER 243H
    *AR30478 POLY ROSE 6113
Sire: *x4058319 PHA-F TH-F JAKE'S PROUD JAZZ 266L
    *xAR30384 OCC JAKE'S PRIDE 245B
  *xAR32364 PHA-F TH-F JAKE'S JAZZY 250J
    *x3961998 PHA-F TH-F POLY CJ CUMBERLAND 5113 ET

x3951678 PHA-F TH-F RB EAGLE 148TH
  *x4024655 PHA-F TH-F RB EAGLE 255TH
    *x3916007 RB RUBY 179TH
Dam: 4100118 JSF ADELAIDE 0445E
    *x3988887 PHA-F TH-F MEDICINE MAN 7004
  *x4027136 PHA-F TH-F JR ADELAIDE 21K
    *4010646 JR ADELAIDE 31G

mark tenenbaum

Thank you Scotland-with the Eagle clan: (Chuck o luck real silver AKA decent fullblood maine in the woodpile) along with the other GOOD maines and Guiness Based Cattle  Rocker Bros used-along with Medicine man-whose sire Byland Dazzler is maybe the best commercial Shorthorn bull in the last 30 years-and the Adelaides(not to mention a number of other great cows) Its easy for me to see why Addicted  remains a llegit-CE deal-and will throw some grow- He  has to be the most usefull JPJ-to date in terms of where the Canadian cattle want to fall-per the posts I read.I see him as a logical step on clubbie cattle-because I started with alot of similar breeding( Deertrail Awesome,Traildriver, mad Max,DCC Prophet , Gator, Mark 4-Yatta yatta)-and the listed animals in his immediate pedigree FLAT WORK with Double Vision-Sonny derivitives Double Down-and most anything Improver-or Maine-which logically brings Simmi,Char Angus Hereford etc. Some of the most impressive performance cattle in the Us come from Stangle-along with some of the most impressive clubby sires.O0

Durham

The JR Adelaide 31G cow is still alive as well. She doesn't winter as well as she used to, but then not too many 14 year old cows will that recieve nosupplement at all. She grazed out all winter on stalks and froze out hay regrowth. Perhaps I should breed her to Medicine Man for one last shot?? We quit the bull because of udder and feet issues here. Maybe it's time to roll him back out!

OH Breeder

scotland said:
happy to annnounce JSF Addicted 82U semen is now available at Hawkeye Breeders in Iowa. $40.00 per unit minimum 5 units

Do you have additional pictures? Rear front etc. Any video that could be viewed? I guess the calves speak for themselves. I would image they are pretty young.
Great looking bull.

scotland

OH Breeder said:
scotland said:

Do you have additional pictures? Rear front etc. Any video that could be viewed? I guess the calves speak for themselves. I would image they are pretty young.
Great looking bull.
will take a short video and post it once our blizzard quits.... his son at Atlagen will be pictured next week also ... will post some calf pics to, or contact me direct and i can send you pics, thankyou

aandtcattle

Everybody always tells me that my shorthorns are "too small"  I think I just need to hire the showman on the halter of Addicted, then everybody would think they are just right! ;D

coyote

Aaron, that wee lad on the halter is Rolly aka "Scotland". When everyone was chasing the taller animal fad, Rolly was a very popular
showman.

aandtcattle

;D Scot,
I know who Rolly is but he doesnt know me from Adam.  His buddy in Indiana tipped me off on this so we thought we would have a little fun at Rolly's expense.  (lol)  How are things up north?

scotland

aandtcattle said:
Everybody always tells me that my shorthorns are "too small"  I think I just need to hire the showman on the halter of Addicted, then everybody would think they are just right! ;D
i can be hired to stick ... but with all my talents i get expensive..hehehe

linnettejane

i really like the profile on this bull...would like to see more pics of him, different angles
would like to see some calf pics also

scotland

linnettejane said:
i really like the profile on this bull...would like to see more pics of him, different angles
would like to see some calf pics also
please see the pics at this link,' jsf addicted new pics '