judges for MI winter classic

Help Support Steer Planet:

Jacob B

Don't know, but they usualy get a judge for the heifer show that likes the early matureing clubby type heifer, not the maternal powerhouses.

sparty

Our entry forms say Cody Lowderman for Steers. Dave Guyer is doing the heifers.

TMJ Show Cattle

Lowderman is a hereford breeder I believe, and Guyer will use something he has sold or wants to buy.

ROAD WARRIOR

TMJ Show Cattle said:
Lowderman is a hereford breeder I believe, and Guyer will use something he has sold or wants to buy.

I just worked a sale with Cody. RW

sue

None Of my customers had entries mailed to them???

CPL

TMJ Show Cattle said:

The Lowderman Family does raise Herefords, but Cody was a member of the National Champion Livestock Judging Team at MSU and does a fine job evaluating cattle.

LFFASHOWER

There was alot of people that did not receive entry forms. we have shown in the winter beef for the last 4 years and this year attended every show held at the pavilion including sheep and did not receive one

dutch pride

LFFASHOWER said:
There was alot of people that did not receive entry forms. we have shown in the winter beef for the last 4 years and this year attended every show held at the pavilion including sheep and did not receive one

We recieved ours several weeks ago. They were due in last week I believe.

DLZ

Cody is an excellent judge.  He is from around my home town and has judged some of our 4-H shows.  Great guy and great judge.  Check online for the entry information.  Idk when they are due or anything but they may be available online.

Cattledog

CPL said:
TMJ Show Cattle said:

The Lowderman Family does raise Herefords, but Cody was a member of the National Champion Livestock Judging Team at MSU and does a fine job evaluating cattle.

Cody will do a nice job.  I've seen him sort classes and always thought that he found the right ones...even if it wasn't me.  ;)