Junior member won't let anything stop him from showing

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Heifer

And that, my friends, is what it SHOULD be about!!  Congrats to a great individual and to his family for supporting him!!!  (clapping) (clapping) (clapping)

frostback

Whats gets me is that it is what its all about. There are stories like this every year. Some just like to focus on the what they think is bad. Like complaining about the judges and the bad corrupt jocks(which most are not), and on and on. Look for the positve and let the bad be gone.  

ROAD WARRIOR

Clinton was featured in the "I am Angus" series a while back. I'm pretty good friends with his dad, it takes alot of patients for them to get to where they have gotten today. Good people with good cattle. RW

herfluvr

And that folks is what a life winner is all about!  Thanks for posting

Telos

Well, don't think I'll complain about anything the rest of the day. Already did my share this morning. Thanks for the reminder and showing me the "light".

creativecattle

Morning everyone. Just wanted to bump this to the top incase you didn't see it last week. A great way to start the day.

DiamondS

I'm friends with the Laflin family and  they are great people.  They are neighbors as well.  Guy's certainly always good for a chuckle or two!!!  Great story!