Just a heifer pic... this heifer placed 2nd today at the jackpot show

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbzdad

.. Judge thought she should be a little more extended... I can see that

really like her rib and  thickness... the girl showing her is doing a great job with her.. dontcha love that pink stick

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    329.1 KB · Views: 337

Warrior10

Good looking heifer! I'd agree with the judge on the extension but still should be proud! Whats her pedigree?

YoungGunCattle

I would consider showing her as a mkt hfr at some open jackpots if you arent already. She may lack in bone compaired to someof the other ones but she is still good.

Telos

That heifer is hard to pick on, IMO. You would like to extend up front, but other then that I find her hard to knock. She has even enough bone for me and it's probably a little decieving with her extreme body mass and not much leg hair. Really nice genetics, too.

jbzdad

Thanks for all your comments.. in regard to the market heifer suggestion.. this girl's future is as a cow... they will have to get her plenty fat to show as a breeding heifer  (fatter than I'd prefer) but it would not be my choice to push her to market heifer fat... we would hope to get her bred next couple of months... fat is probably not our friend

HeiferShower14

Saw this heifer in person, liked her alot just needs some extension thru her front and would be very nice. I'd stick her on grass hay and no feed intell you got her stuck. Just a suggestion!