Just a sneak peak

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dooling1

We will have all of our heifers updated on our website by Wednesday, but here is a sneak peak. We are pricing them from $1,500-$5,000 this year, due to economic times and limited money juniors have to spend. We want everyone to have a calf if they want one.

The rest of the heifer and bull shots can be seen at www.diamondmshorthorns.com. Thanks for your interest.

Stu

Attachments

• web-sophiaD.jpg
    web-sophiaD.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 804
  • web-sicily1D.jpg
    web-sicily1D.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 797
  • web-orchid2D.jpg
    web-orchid2D.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 789
  • web-black cassieD.jpg
    web-black cassieD.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 791
  • web-40-legacyD.jpg
    web-40-legacyD.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 781

Dooling1

Thanks Doc,

They are some of our top March-May ET calves that we have for sale. We are not holding any of them back this year, as dad is trying to continue to cut numbers. Most of them are ArSuLu Legacy daughters out of our Snowflower or Cassie females.

Again, we are trying to get them in good hands, as we believe they have a good chance to really show well, and then be great donors down the road.

Stu

Doc said:
They look good , but what are they?

Dooling1

Dori,

Classic post.

They are all for sale though. Nothing held back, so please help them find homes if you know of anyone.

Thanks,

Stu
561-289-9009

justamom said:
Super nice show heifers

shortyjock89

Stu,

Which ones are the Mays? E-mail me if you want..they look really nice.

Justin

Dooling1

You will have mail. Wish you could have come down, but we made great progress. All of them are now haulter broke, lead and also take to a show stick even.

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Stu,

Which ones are the Mays? E-mail me if you want..they look really nice.

Justin

Dooling1

Just an update,

The first three heifers are still looking great and are available. The last two where are less expensive heifers and have found good homes.

Our website should be updated with the latest happenings and offerings, therefore check it out at www.diamondmshorthorns.com

Thanks for your interest and help placing these individuals.

Stu

Dooling1 said:
You have mail.

linnettejane said:
would like the specifics on the orchard (3rd pic)...including price...pm me please...

DFSC

Thank you Stu and M.K. for an awesome heifer (Viennna)! Great people to deal with and super nice! I will post pics as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Jordan

Dooling1

Jordan,

I am glad she made it down to you safe and sound. I told you you would like her. I am glad we finally got to work together after all of the conversations. Make sure you come looking next year too, as we are set to have an awesome set of Jan.- May set of babies. A lot are bred clubby, but all should be TH free.

Please let me know how she progresses and how you do in the shows.  PS Send pics for our website.

DFSC said:
Thank you Stu and M.K. for an awesome heifer (Viennna)! Great people to deal with and super nice! I will post pics as soon as I can.

Thanks,

Jordan