Just can't wait

Help Support Steer Planet:

ShowStopper

I absolutly can't WAIT to get next years show calves.  ;D (clapping) (The Show Circuit isn't helping any either) (lol)

red

(lol) (lol)

you're like me. I look at this years & am already excited about next years. Used some new bulls so it's sort of like opening a Christmas present up!

Red

justme

Great minds think alike red lol  I tell Eric I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning when it comes to calving

OH Breeder

I am can not believe how thick the Show Circuit was. It is like for those of you who remember the old JCPenny's catalog you would pick out what you wanted for Christmas. Lots of good cattle. The only thing I find funny is everyone has a calf that has ...."won numerous shows." Lots of good calves and seems like a lot of painted up babies this year. The old stand bys are there black and roans, but more color- Great!
I am really looking forward to January, Feb and March. Lots of babies and a few new bulls- Salute and Final Solution on my shorthorns. On my XX and Maines- old stand bys- Pale Face and Jazz did try Grizzly Rose ( saw one calf this spring out of him). I also used some Simmi's - Dream On and 3 C Macho. So, as you all have said, its like waiting on Christmas.  :p

red

The National Livestock Exhipitor also had their fall issue. It's like being a kid in a candy store!

Red (clapping)

afhm

Anyone been out looking yet?  If so what have you seen?  Who has the good ones, great ones and unfortunately the terrible ones?  What are they?  Thanks and have fun shopping.