Just curious ....

Help Support Steer Planet:

OH Breeder

My 20th anniversary of my 18th birthday just past. Mentally I still feel like I am under 18 somedays. Does that count ;D

doubled

OH Breeder said:
My 20th anniversary of my 18th birthday just past. Mentally I still feel like I am under 18 somedays. Does that count ;D

HEHE GOOD ONE- I GOTTA REMEMEMBER THAT (lol)

sawboss

Young man it is time for you to stop and ponder your actions.  I have seen multiple posts from you recently that has received positive feedback from the members on this site, and now you lash out at those same people.  I personally do not approve of this type of action towards others on a public forum.  We may not agree with opinions or comments, but please refrain from personal attacks towards others.

Sawboss - I am 46 with a 15 year old son and would have his backside for this type of disrespect, so please think of your actions before posting.  Have a nice day.

dori36

angusboy1 said:
why are you asking everybody there age kinda freaky but ill tell u im 15

Not to worry, i'm not a stalking pervert!!  Just interested to see how many younger people are coming up in the cattle industry.  Looks like quite a few and that's good and essential for the industry to survive.

BCCC

dori36 said:
angusboy1 said:
why are you asking everybody there age kinda freaky but ill tell u im 15

Not to worry, i'm not a stalking pervert!! 
You sure Dori ??? I have heard other wise ;D ;D Im just kidding!! 

AB1 there is NO reason to be cussing on a cattle forum, espeically where there are young kids  :-* shame shame

txshowlamb

Ok I think we all need to relax and calm down let's not argue about this we are all here to help each other out. (I' am tring to be the peace maker)

Latest posts