Just For Fun: Cute things said by your kids!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Show Dad

Tony you're right, this is a classic. And I miss Red too!

Also, this reminds me of those who no longer post or have stopped visiting the Planet. Miss a number of them too.

<alien>

jlingle

Well I guess I'd better share a few on our farm kids as well....

My son and one of his little buddies went with their class from school to one of those "Corn Maze" places.  The fella who owned the place was explaining what went on at the "corn maze" and what they were supposed to do, how they were to act, etc.... mind you, our kids go to a country school, most are from farms & not much gets past this bunch.  Well, my little boy and his buddy Lincoln were whispering back and forth and the guy who owned the corn maze got a little irritated & said "you boys care to share with everybody else what's so important?"  One of the boys popped right off & asked "You are aware that this is actually hay grazer & not corn,  right?"  Seems the fella had problems with older kids throwing ears of corn at each other & quit planting corn.  I reckon he didn't expect a group of 6 year olds to correct him, though.

The same little boy hopped out of the shower one night & darted off to his room, stark naked.  He was about 2 or 3 at the time and had a brand new Barney book & I could hear him saying something in his room.  He was pretty fond of looking at pictures in books and making up his own story, just like he was actually reading the book.  Anyway, I stick my head in there to see what story he's making up this time.... but this time he's got the book in his lap, still naked, and he's saying "Hey Barney!  Look at my weener!!  Ain't I got a big weener?"  I doubt he'll ever live that one down.  Hope that ain't terribly offensive to anybody.

The last one is by far the best he ever said to anybody.  We have an 8 month old baby right now, and my wife had nursed him when he was very small.  My older son is 7 now and was a little too inquisitive about the nursing process, so my wife would usually go away to be by herself & cover up to nurse the baby.  My little boy asked her last week at the dinner table "Mom, how come you don't go off by yourself and cover up to feed the baby anymore?"  My wife told him that baby Jake was now eating formula & she didn't have to do that anymore.  My son just scoffed & said "Yeah right, what's wrong?  Did your udders dry up on ya?"  I nearly choked to death at the table. ;D

Latest posts