Just Some Quick Pics

Help Support Steer Planet:

herefordfootball

Here are some random, not very good pics of our calves this season. The  pictures in NO way do these calves justice, but just thought I'd share and see what everyone thought. Thanks!!!

Chris

Pic1: Purple Tonic X Miss Online (Rear Quarter View)
Pic2: Purple Tonic X Miss Online (Side Profile View)
Pic3: DB Hard Drive ET X Belle (Side Profile View)
Pic4:Money Man X Oreo (Quarter View)
Pic5:Money Man x Oreo (Rear Quarter View)

Attachments

• PTonic Rear View 5-26X.JPG
    PTonic Rear View 5-26X.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 675
  • PTonicxCinnamon 5-26X.JPG
    PTonicxCinnamon 5-26X.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 682
  • DB Hard Drive x Belle 5-26 X.JPG
    DB Hard Drive x Belle 5-26 X.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 691
  • MMMxOreo 5-26 (2)X.JPG
    MMMxOreo 5-26 (2)X.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 677
  • Money Man Quarter Shot X.JPG
    Money Man Quarter Shot X.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 670

herefordfootball

Also if you could let me know if I have the pics sized right so you can view them in the enlarged view I'd appreciate that and your opinions of the calves. Thanks!!!

Chris

herefordfootball

Hey thanks Justin!!! The Hard Drive is definitely my pic of the heifers this year. The Money Man calf you gotta see to believe his pics do not him any justice. He's twice as good in person. I just took these quick with our camcorder that can take still pictures too. I just felt like taking some pictures today. lol When am I gonna get to see some of those RD calves?!

shortyjock89

herefordfootball said:
Hey thanks Justin!!! The Hard Drive is definitely my pic of the heifers this year. The Money Man calf you gotta see to believe his pics do not him any justice. He's twice as good in person. I just took these quick with our camcorder that can take still pictures too. I just felt like taking some pictures today. lol When am I gonna get to see some of those RD calves?!

When you get down here to see em!  We had 3 more last week, and one of the ShorthornPlus bull calves is amazing. All the calves are super thick and hairy. Not to mention we havent had one over 85 lbs and they all are up and eating within an hour of being born.

rkmn

Nice set of calves. I'll have to stop by a little later this year to see them in person.

Can you tell me a little bit about the motherof the Hard Drive calf?

herefordfootball

The mother of the Hard Drive heifer is a Lake 59M Zoose out of a Silhouet cow. We purchased the dam of the Hard Drive heifer from Grandview Farms on the MSU Sale in 2007. She is super maternal. Tons of milk, lots of length, super deep, awesome fronted, sweet boned, and moves easier than a cat. She'll be in our pasture 20 yrs from now and still move better than most cows. She's the one cow I'll never sell. This is only her second calf. Her first calf was a little bull calf sired by a neighbors herd bull. We showed her first calf sired by the herd bull 4 times and was only beat in his class once and that was at the Indiana state fair. This Hard Drive heifer should be pretty awesome this fall and am pretty sure will dominate in her class just about anywhere.

herefordfootball

Hey rkmn here are a couple pics of the Hard Drives dams' first calf at a couple different shows. Class winner at Michigan Beef Expo and third at Indiana State Fair with the Champ coming out of our class. He was only shown four times, but only beat once in class.

Attachments

• Speedy.jpg
    Speedy.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 790
  • speedy state fair 2.jpg
    speedy state fair 2.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 672
  • Speedy Quarter View.JPG
    Speedy Quarter View.JPG
    194.3 KB · Views: 668